Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished orders ^^
let me know if you want any changes!

for Ryumia:
I had to change a couple things - I couldn't fit all of the text on the smaller book so I put it on top, and I couldn't find the Once upon a time font so I used a fairytale one. I hope everything is okay otherwise :)

HdosXCH.gif
Whoa... :0 The signature looks really cool. There is one thing I would like to change on the signature though... I would like to take out the "(PDT)" part and keep it just as Pacific Daylight Time. Hope you don't mind... :/ Everything else looks good. ^.^

Thanks for the signature btw. I forgot to mention that.

Last edited:
Whoa... :0 The signature looks really cool. There is one thing I would like to change on the signature though... I would like to take out the "(PDT)" part and keep it just as Pacific Daylight Time. Hope you don't mind... :/ Everything else looks good. ^.^

Thanks for the signature btw. I forgot to mention that.

I'm glad you like it :D
not a problem! ^^ is this okay?

OcsoqKY.gif

Hi, Marshal moved away :'( I still want him on it but could you remove the flower indicator thing please? c:

Hi again! I don't play Mercy much anymore, so I'd like to buy a new one. :blush:

username: Moonfish
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Valley
mayor(s) name: Jordan
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Pashmina, Bangle, Caroline, Pietro, Tipper, Bam, Wade, Chevre, Murphy, Pango
FC (if included): 3540-4263-9840
DA (if included): 5E00-005C-1CFF
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): n/a
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background:
animated, yes/no: Sure!
shape:
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

I left a bunch of blanks because I trust your judgement. Valley is an autumn themed town (zen pwps, orange, purple and black flowers, etc ) so if you could keep that in mind. ^^ tysm!

Hi again! I don't play Mercy much anymore, so I'd like to buy a new one. :blush:

username: Moonfish
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Valley
mayor(s) name: Jordan
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Pashmina, Bangle, Caroline, Pietro, Tipper, Bam, Wade, Chevre, Murphy, Pango
FC (if included): 3540-4263-9840
DA (if included): 5E00-005C-1CFF
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): n/a
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background:
animated, yes/no: Sure!
shape:
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

I left a bunch of blanks because I trust your judgement. Valley is an autumn themed town (zen pwps, orange, purple and black flowers, etc ) so if you could keep that in mind. ^^ tysm!

Hi! Thanks for ordering again, I'll make it today ^^

Hiya there! Your sigs are so so so goregous. I was blown away looking at the examples and I just had to get one! c:

username: SugoiPurin
style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name: Roselia
mayor(s) name: Chana
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): http://imgur.com/PitHB8C sorry if the image isn't good it was an odd process trying to get it!
villagers (if included): Lucky, Bianca, Diana, Cesar, Vesta, Ed, Rory, Marshal, ?toile & Stitches(I didn't adopt him yet I'm just putting him here in advance)
FC (if included): 3884-0104-2275
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peaches
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Pastel pink and blue!
background: do whatever you seem would fit!
animated, yes/no: yes!
shape: a flower!
font/text effects/style: again do whatever you seem would fit c:
other info:
offer in TBT: 30 TBT if that's enough!

I'm trusting your creative judgement so do whatever! :D

Hiya there! Your sigs are so so so goregous. I was blown away looking at the examples and I just had to get one! c:

username: SugoiPurin
style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name: Roselia
mayor(s) name: Chana
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): http://imgur.com/PitHB8C sorry if the image isn't good it was an odd process trying to get it!
villagers (if included): Lucky, Bianca, Diana, Cesar, Vesta, Ed, Rory, Marshal, ?toile & Stitches(I didn't adopt him yet I'm just putting him here in advance)
FC (if included): 3884-0104-2275
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peaches
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Pastel pink and blue!
background: do whatever you seem would fit!
animated, yes/no: yes!
shape: a flower!
font/text effects/style: again do whatever you seem would fit c:
other info:
offer in TBT: 30 TBT if that's enough!

I'm trusting your creative judgement so do whatever! :D

hi! thank you so much for your kind words and order ♥
your picture is just fine, don't worry! I will make it today :)

I love it! Thank you, it's beautiful :blush::blush:

you're welcome! I'm glad you like it, thanks for the tbt ^^ ♥

Can I get an update? I'd like to have something sparkly in the background instead of clouds %_^

Hi again! I was wondering if you could change the villagers on my sig? I know it's only been a couple days!

Anyway, can you change Pango to Merry and Pietro to Graham? Thank you :blush:

Hi there, Ariane! May I change my signature a bit? I'd like the picture changed- of me and Stitches- to this: https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69kVRHnIAY71S0O

Can I also change the background and colors? I'd like to keep the pink, but also add a dark pink and lighter pink in replacement of the blue and purple. I would like to change the background to this: http://68.media.tumblr.com/32059f989af6e472ca34a80acb75c73e/tumblr_inline_n0oj00asAE1s829k0.jpg

Everything else, I'd like to keep :) (Animated sparkles, villagers, font, etc. )
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back