• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hei, could you replace Leopold on my signature with Rosie? Thanks

updates are done and have been sent!

and here is Brinalouwho's signature:
I hope I respected the theme enough by adding the picture on the left. let me know if you want any changes :)

MQ7FHwu.png

updates are done and have been sent!

and here is Brinalouwho's signature:
I hope I respected the theme enough by adding the picture on the left. let me know if you want any changes :)

MQ7FHwu.png

Omg it's perfect thank you so so much! It's okay you were a day late i'mm so happy with the signature I love it! <3

Hey!
Umm... could you change my Cherry to an Orange? :eek:

username: MayorCaden
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Mootopia
mayor(s) name: Caden
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Pietro, Stitches, Ankha, Diana, Roald, Big Top, Gabi, Goldie, Agent S, Marcel
FC (if included): 3282-7363-5455
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Pietro, Stitches, Ankha, Diana, Roald, Big Top, Gabi, Goldie, Agent S, Marcel
any other text: None.
main colors/theme of your sig: Nightime. Your Edith of Yurei is a perfect example. Purple, Black, and Blue.
background: Any good night time backgrounds. Edith of Yurei yet again is a perfect example. Have a big bright moon right above my town's name.
shape: Shape of a cow if that is possible?
font/text effects/style:
other info: Have a cow jumping over the moon!
offer in TBT: 50

Last edited:
username: MayorCaden
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Mootopia
mayor(s) name: Caden
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Pietro, Stitches, Ankha, Diana, Roald, Big Top, Gabi, Goldie, Agent S, Marcel
FC (if included): 3282-7363-5455
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Pietro, Stitches, Ankha, Diana, Roald, Big Top, Gabi, Goldie, Agent S, Marcel
any other text: None.
main colors/theme of your sig: Nightime. Your Edith of Yurei is a perfect example. Purple, Black, and Blue.
background: Any good night time backgrounds. Edith of Yurei yet again is a perfect example. Have a big bright moon right above my town's name.
shape: Shape of a cow if that is possible?
font/text effects/style:
other info: Have a cow jumping over the moon!
offer in TBT: 50

hi! here's your signature :)
let me know if you want any changes!
you didn't specify which sprite you wanted for your obtained villagers so I went with a blue pansy - I also assumed you had gotten them all since you listed all of them, if not let me know which pansies you want me to remove;
I hope this background and the cows are okay :) I went with this one on the moon because I couldn't find one jumping (it's just so cute, I had to use it lol)

T2NwGEm.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey!
Umm... could you change my Cherry to an Orange? :eek:

done and sent via VM! :)

Ahhh I just had the most amazing idea ever for my signature!

Username: ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Style: 1

Town Names: Canaan and Diamond

Mayor Name: Emmaka

Villagers of Canaan: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Ketchup, and Maddie

Villagers of Diamond: Chelsea, Chai, Etoile, Marty, Toby, June, Wade, Vivian, Whitney, and Freya

FC: 4828-5586-5769

DA for Canaan: 4F00-000F-7CA6

DA for Diamond: 4E00-002F-C9D4

Native fruit for Canaan: Pear

Native fruit for Diamond: Cherry

Background for Canaan: http://ekladata.com/sZN5Kchyp5joQUWx9tuXnk8Yw-s.gif

Background for Diamond: http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1403/1403660lk5izp181x.gif

Shape for Canaan's signature: A squirrel if you can manage it!

Shape for Diamond's signature: A gemstone please!

Use whatever colors, fonts, and anything else you think fits with the backgrounds. If you could squeeze a cute little picture of Marshal near the top of Canaan's signature I'd be very happy. I'd also like a cute gem-related picture near the top of Diamond's signature, but I'll leave that up to you.

Offer: 60 TBT

Last edited:
Ahhh I just had the most amazing idea ever for my signature!

Username: ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Style: 1

Town Names: Canaan and Diamond

Mayor Name: Emmaka

Villagers of Canaan: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Ketchup, and Maddie

Villagers of Diamond: Chelsea, Chai, Etoile, Marty, Toby, June, Wade, Vivian, Whitney, and Freya

FC: 4828-5586-5769

DA for Canaan: 4F00-000F-7CA6

DA for Diamond: 4E00-002F-C9D4

Native fruit for Canaan: Pear

Native fruit for Diamond: Cherry

Background for Canaan: http://ekladata.com/sZN5Kchyp5joQUWx9tuXnk8Yw-s.gif

Background for Diamond: http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1403/1403660lk5izp181x.gif

Shape for Canaan's signature: A squirrel if you can manage it!

Shape for Diamond's signature: A gemstone please!

Use whatever colors, fonts, and anything else you think fits with the backgrounds. If you could squeeze a cute little picture of Marshal near the top of Canaan's signature I'd be very happy. I'd also like a cute gem-related picture near the top of Diamond's signature, but I'll leave that up to you.

Offer: 60 TBT

thanks for ordering again :D
I can definitely do all that. I love doing unusual shapes like this and adding extra pictures!
I'll start on it in a little while and it will be ready today ♥

username: Accfsally
style you would like: The very first one.
town(s) name: Moonview and Flora
mayor(s) name: Cadette (Moonview) & Lily (Flora)
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): None
villagers (if included): For Moonview: Sylvana, Blaire, Nibbles, Agent S, Tammy, Hamlet, Flurry, Chadder, Lobo and Erik

For Flora: Peanut, Cece, Tasha, Pecan, Toby, Claude, Molly, Muffy, Ribbot and Wolfgang

FC (if included):5043-5061-1539

DA (if included): None, they both don't have one yet.
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Pink rose, I'm not keeping Tammy (Moonview) and Ribbot (Flora).
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background:

For Moonview:http://68.media.tumblr.com/5e05670aca612c8c7679a98ac2bf943a/tumblr_inline_mr7t5xMeYa1qz4rgp.gif

For Flora: http://up410.siz.co.il/up3/4yimjidznjmd.gif

shape: what ever is best.
font/text effects/style: what ever is best.

other info: Can you fit my other two towns on it? if not it's fine :)

offer in TBT: 90

Last edited:
username: Accfsally
style you would like: The very first one.
town(s) name: Moonview and Flora
mayor(s) name: Cadette (Moonview) & Lily (Flora)
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): None
villagers (if included): For Moonview: Sylvana, Blaire, Nibbles, Agent S, Tammy, Hamlet, Flurry, Chadder, Lobo and Erik

For Flora: Peanut, Cece, Tasha, Pecan, Toby, Claude, Molly, Muffy, Ribbot and Wolfgang

FC (if included):5043-5061-1539

DA (if included): None, they both don't have one yet.
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Pink rose, I'm not keeping Tammy (Moonview) and Ribbot (Flora).
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background:

For Moonview:http://68.media.tumblr.com/5e05670aca612c8c7679a98ac2bf943a/tumblr_inline_mr7t5xMeYa1qz4rgp.gif

For Flora: http://up410.siz.co.il/up3/4yimjidznjmd.gif

shape: what ever is best.
font/text effects/style: what ever is best.

other info: Can you fit my other two towns on it? if not it's fine :)

offer in TBT: 90

thank you for ordering again! :)
just to be clear, if you want me to fit the other two, then you would like to have all four in the sig? if so, I would have to remake the first ones I did to make them smaller. it would be no problem, I'd just like to know :) I could make 4 ovals/circles!

thank you for ordering again! :)
just to be clear, if you want me to fit the other two, then you would like to have all four in the sig? if so, I would have to remake the first ones I did to make them smaller. it would be no problem, I'd just like to know :) I could make 4 ovals/circles!

Sure :), thanks again.

username: ZebraQueen
style you would like: style 1
town(s) name: 1) Zebilage 2) Purely 3) Rainbow
mayor(s) name: 1) Naomy 2) Purple 3) Creative
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): nope
villagers (if included):
1) savannah, aurora, Shari, kitt, eloise, bangle, Lionel, Antonio, Rocco and drago
2) violet, Becky, gigi, mallary, Sydney, Sylvia, kidd, rod, static and Bob
3) Julia(ostrich), Bella, kitty, annnalisa(anteater), Tammy, octavian, pietro, tank, Alfonso and tucker
FC (if included): sidebar
DA (if included): edit this later but they are in signature
native fruit (if included): 1) put perfect orange
2) put perfect apple
3) put perfect orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): nah
any other text: if you can add the quotes it will be nice
1) savannah zoo
2) purple it's the new black
3) sparkle like a rainbow
main colors/theme of your sig: rainbow but don't add pink I hate pink but add a bit more purple my theme are
1) zoo
2) purple
3) rainbow
background:
shape: square https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/97631-rainbow-zebra-print-background
font/text effects/style: you choose
other info: not that I can think off
offer in TBT: you tell me

Last edited:
Sure :), thanks again.

no problem! I'll most likely do them tomorrow :)

username: ZebraQueen
style you would like: style 1
town(s) name: 1) Zebilage 2) Purely 3) Rainbow
mayor(s) name: 1) Naomy 2) Purple 3) Creative
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): nope
villagers (if included):
1) savannah, aurora, Shari, kitt, eloise, bangle, Lionel, Antonio, Rocco and drago
2) violet, Becky, gigi, mallary, Sydney, Sylvia, kidd, rod, static and Bob
3) Julia(ostrich), Bella, kitty, annnalisa(anteater), Tammy, octavian, pietro, tank, Alfonso and tucker
FC (if included): sidebar
DA (if included): edit this later but they are in signature
native fruit (if included): 1) put perfect orange
2) put perfect apple
3) put perfect orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): nah
any other text: if you can add the quotes it will be nice
1) savannah zoo
2) purple it's the new black
3) sparkle like a rainbow
main colors/theme of your sig: rainbow but don't add pink I hate pink but add a bit more purple my theme are
1) zoo
2) purple
3) rainbow
background:
shape: square https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/97631-rainbow-zebra-print-background
font/text effects/style: you choose
other info: not that I can think off
offer in TBT: you tell me

thanks for ordering :)
should I use the rainbow zebra background for all of them? I can use only this, or I can do 3 different backgrounds and add it as outlines!
as for the tbt, people usually offer around 30 for one signature, 60 for two, so would 90 be okay, since you have three?

I'll also make them tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS IS SO CUTE WHY DO I HAVE NO TALENT OM

lol, I'm glad you like it! :D
Just a tip though, to use it its original size, check the spoiler I added on the first post of the thread ;)

no problem! I'll most likely do them tomorrow :)

thanks for ordering :)
should I use the rainbow zebra background for all of them? I can use only this, or I can do 3 different backgrounds and add it as outlines!
as for the tbt, people usually offer around 30 for one signature, 60 for two, so would 90 be okay, since you have three?

I'll also make them tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, I'm glad you like it! :D
Just a tip though, to use it its original size, check the spoiler I added on the first post of the thread ;)

Well your choice you can honestly do the 1 background for the 3 of them and sure 90 tbt it's fine

finished for ThatOneMarshalFangirl! that took way longer than I thought it would, for some reason lol
let me know if you want any changes, as usual - I hope you'll like the shapes and little pictures I added ♥

separate:

i5XO7PD.png

2jS874p.png

together:

Y8WCowd.png

I'll start on the other orders tomorrow :)

OMG! I LOVE THE NEW WAY YOU MAKE SIGNATURES I JUST CAN'T!! I'M REALLY OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW, SO EXCUSE MY EXUBERANCE!

username: pinkcotton

style you would like:
style 1

town(s) name: Blossom

mayor(s) name: Chai

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A

villagers: Lolly, Merengue, Diana, Freya, Rocket, Gayle, Chrissy, Peanut, Marrshal, and Fang.

FC (if included):
On the side.

DA (if included):
In my profile!

Cherries

obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Pink rose and Gayle, Lolly, Marshal, Diana, and Merengue.

any other text: Timezone: PST and a quote, "Laughter is the best medicine"? If you can!

main colors/theme of your sig: soft/pale pastels, especially pink! Maybe some light purple...blossoms would be cute!

background: you pick from here: https://www.google.com/search?q=ani...fNQNMqEgnLPo56p2mm9hGJgvJr3GH_1Ig==&*&imgrc=_

or any of the pink ones here!:
https://www.google.com/save/me?bih=615&biw=360

or any one you want, really. ♡

shape: A cat? But you can totally be experimental with it!!!

font/text effects/style: I'm giving you full creative freedom here because I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR SIGS!!! One thing though. Any Girly font?

other info: If you could add small pics/icons like the other sigs, maybe pastel pink my melody? I loved ThatOneMarshalFangirl's signature, so if you could make mine similar it'd be grape! ^-^

offer in TBT: Is 35 enough? ^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back