Are your Villagers grouped together?

I have two streets in my town. They are horizontal but at least you can see what they look like lined up. Purrl will eventually move and I have a spot next to Fauna I'm reserving for the last house. DC is in my signature.

You have a really lovely town! I really liked the dark wood part, with the candy looking house at the end of it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have two neighborhoods -- one is a long peninsula across the bottom, with 4 villagers, then there's the western cliff settlement. The first 7 did that all on their own, since then I've been moving everyone else in to keep the neighborhoods. Just need puck (my streetpassed surprise) to get out and then all 10 will be in the two neighborhoods.

You have so many flowers! It's lovely! I've just been wondering around your dream town for a while now trying to figure out if I like the houses vertically or horizontally more. Also the bit at the bottom left of your town is a really cool layout! With that little thin bit. :)

You can dream of Tadaima. :) Mayor name: Melsi

Along the cliff overlooking the ocean portion somd of my villagers are pretty much perfectly lined.
It goes from left to right: Octavian, Zucker, Katt, Coco, Apollo. The rest are on the upper portion of my town.

Another with lots of flowers! You have a nice town. :)

Back