• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

are you usually late, early, or right on time?

late, early, on time?

• late lol.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • EARLY!

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • always on time!

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • depends, like you said. (explain)

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
I'm definitely always early. I hate the thought of being late and it's like I have a phobia of being late. I always get up more earlier than I need to, because i'm such a heavy sleeper i'm afraid if I don't get up now I probably won't get up later or i'll be in such a deep sleep that I won't wake up so I get up pretty early. I also get dressed really early too and then make the journey to college also really early although I don't need to. However, it does help when I have work to print and so on since I get first dibs of the printer as it's always busy later in the day.

Most of the time I get there on time. But since I don't have a car yet, it's not my fault if I'm late. I wish I could drive and that I had a car :(

On time. I just don't see the point in being early if I'm not expected to.

Forever late. Mostly in the mornings, I can't get myself out of bed. I rarely have appointments later in the day, but I'm either late or right on time (over the last few years I've become a lot faster at cycling, so I hurry and come on time).

I used to be on time for every appointment and at work. But something changes me:

When I was working in Germany, I was 3 minutes, yes 3 minutes late and my supervisor went "you think you own the company, huh? imagine how many Euros our company can get in 3 minutes and it's even more than your salary and blah blah" lmao

After that I always 10 to 15 minutes early for things lol. i know Germans are very punctual and I adore that. Working in Germany derived some good things on me, including the time management and the always-early skill :p

early/on time in my personal life but for meetings and stuff at work people are always a few minutes late to work and it's expected. so I'm usually "late" to all of my meetings at work ;u;

More often than not I make it at the last minute, all the while stressing out. Not sure how I managed to get this far in life by cutting it close, lol.

Depends on traffic a lot of the times, but I prefer to be early. I am usually at least a few minute early.

I'm usually on time, unless I overslept. If that's the case I end up running.

Back