are you usually late, early, or right on time?

late, early, on time?

• late lol.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • EARLY!

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • always on time!

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • depends, like you said. (explain)

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
I'm definitely always early. I hate the thought of being late and it's like I have a phobia of being late. I always get up more earlier than I need to, because i'm such a heavy sleeper i'm afraid if I don't get up now I probably won't get up later or i'll be in such a deep sleep that I won't wake up so I get up pretty early. I also get dressed really early too and then make the journey to college also really early although I don't need to. However, it does help when I have work to print and so on since I get first dibs of the printer as it's always busy later in the day.

Most of the time I get there on time. But since I don't have a car yet, it's not my fault if I'm late. I wish I could drive and that I had a car :(

On time. I just don't see the point in being early if I'm not expected to.

Forever late. Mostly in the mornings, I can't get myself out of bed. I rarely have appointments later in the day, but I'm either late or right on time (over the last few years I've become a lot faster at cycling, so I hurry and come on time).

I used to be on time for every appointment and at work. But something changes me:

When I was working in Germany, I was 3 minutes, yes 3 minutes late and my supervisor went "you think you own the company, huh? imagine how many Euros our company can get in 3 minutes and it's even more than your salary and blah blah" lmao

After that I always 10 to 15 minutes early for things lol. i know Germans are very punctual and I adore that. Working in Germany derived some good things on me, including the time management and the always-early skill :p

early/on time in my personal life but for meetings and stuff at work people are always a few minutes late to work and it's expected. so I'm usually "late" to all of my meetings at work ;u;

More often than not I make it at the last minute, all the while stressing out. Not sure how I managed to get this far in life by cutting it close, lol.

Depends on traffic a lot of the times, but I prefer to be early. I am usually at least a few minute early.

I'm usually on time, unless I overslept. If that's the case I end up running.

Back