are you usually late, early, or right on time?

late, early, on time?

• late lol.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • EARLY!

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • always on time!

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • depends, like you said. (explain)

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
for me this really depends....

to work I'm usually either a couple minutes late (oops) or right in time (because it's work who wants to work am I right), for appts I'm usually a couple minutes early, for picking friends up or meeting other I'm usually right on time..

so I guess it varies a ton for me and depends what I'm doing. what about you all?​

Put always on time, my mums always late. But I usually try and be on time exactly.

Lately I've been kinda late to everything except meeting my friends last night, kind of a drag but it;s mostly because I'm not sleeping well.

It depends. If it's school/job than I'm usually just in time. If it's an appointment with 1 person, then I'll make sure to be at least 10 minutes early. I'm not late unless something urgent comes in between me and wherever I need to go.

im always late..no matter how early i get up for something or how quuick i prepare, im always still late lmao

Growing up I was always late for everything. But now I usually show up early to most things. This is partly due to the bus as I need to allow ample time for the whole dang process of catching it and riding it and all the possible things that could go wrong...

right on time if we're meeting at a specific place and time but late if it's going to someone's house or more casual plans

Always early, but I'd prefer to change it to:

'I'm on time at whatever time I arrive.' - Western society is just too stressful at times.

early. for school i'm just a bit early but for other stuff like doctor appointments etc i'm always at least 5-10 minutes early.

usually right on time if it's work, or a little bit early. i try not to be late, but it happens every so often if i underestimate how much time i need to get ready.​

I try to get everywhere early, because if I aim to arrive at an exact time, I'll almost definitely arrive later than that time, so it's easier for me to head off early.

In terms of school, I'm rarely late. That is because I ride the bus and an actual responsible adult is in charge, not me!(≧∇≦)Second of all, my bus tended to be late a lot this year and even if I arrived to the bus stop late I was early/on time.

In terms of parties or other events I'm usually late but in my case it doesn't matter because it's only by a unsubstantial amount of minutes or I'm overshadowed by really really late people. For instance, when I arrive to a surprise party 15 minutes late (that time wasn't even my fault) only to learn that the girl we were throwing the party for would arrive 60 minutes after we were supposed to come, and then be 30 more minutes late.

Back