• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Are you tall or short for your gender and age?

not for my age since I'm definitely done growing ; v ; but I'm short for either sex, I think. I'm 5'2" orz

I'm 19, male, and I think about 6'3"? I have no idea exactly I haven't measured but somewhere around there

age 19
gender f
height 5'4 (my drivers licence may or may not say 5'5? oops.)
im on the short side of pretty average.

I'm a 14 year old person that's 5'11 so I guess I am tall for my age and gender.

5'9 as a 14 year old Asian male. So yeah I'm pretty tall.

Short >.< 5ft and I'm 35yrs of age... I also look like I am 20 something too!! :p

Last edited:
i'm a 26 year old dude who's 5'7"/170cm, and it's very rare that i see guys that are shorter than me (with the average male height being around 6'1"/185cm here)

I'm a 17 year old female and I'm 5'5" so I guess I'm pretty average..

15yrs old. I'm australian so I don't really use ft.inch and I haven't measured myself for years now, I presume I'm around 160cm if my friend is 165cm

Male, 30, and 5'2. ^^;

Yeah, I've always had such a short height. So short, I was held back a year in school due to my parents fearing I would be bullied.

Last edited:
I'm 5'4, female.
I'm average height for my age, although man it would be great to be taller.

Am I the only Neanderthal on the bell tree 5'11 and 12
Believe it or not there is a 6 foot 2 kid in my grade.
- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a male

Last edited:
Back