Are you still playing ACNH?

How often do you still play ACNH?

• Daily.

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • Few days a week.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Few times a month.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Only when there's an in-game holiday/event that needs the game (such as TBT events).

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • I stopped playing.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Sporadically, only when I feel like it.

Votes: 37 24.3%

• Total voters
My old island is lost. Too much of an issue for me to try and save it. Sad because I started it at launch. I could try and do a time-travel run to present but it might take awhile...anyway.
I plan on creating a new island and start regularly again for New Years. There will be plenty of time getting the same items and clothing again. I will also get the chance to do things before that I couldn't (choose my fruit, chose my airport colour, etc) I'm thinking it will be more of an event island since I havent done any TBT NH events since more than a year ago.

When Animal Crossing: New Horizons was first released, I was an avid daily player, and I didn't miss a single day. However, l also found myself losing interest in the game. It just seemed like the routine had become somewhat stale.

In the end, I decided to take breaks and play only when I genuinely felt like it. This approach allowed me to rediscover the joy of the game at my own pace. Every time I return after a hiatus, the magic of Animal Crossing comes back, and I find myself more invested and excited about my island.

I've been playing it whenever I'm bored or need something to pass the time. Of course I try not to play so much but then again I have become pretty addicted to this game whenever I have the urge to restart. Which is what I am currently doing but I have to tell myself "Just try to play other games and do not get too overwhelmed"

Last edited:
I played daily since it came out up until last year when my brother's family moved in with us and my niece got obsessed with it and wouldn't leave me be. I get that she's a child, but I don't have kids for a reason, and constantly listening to her whine and tell me how to play my game and have her come to my island kind of just killed it for me. When they move out I would love to get back into it. I miss my islands.

I haven't loaded it up in over a year. I played for a little while after the release of the Happy Home expansion, but besides just losing interest, the grinding you had to do to get to rearrange an animal's home put me off. I never unlocked that.

Not as much anymore, but I do still login and check on my island now and then:)
Around events I tend to redecorate my island to the current theme, this generally takes me a couple weeks, few days a week of playing! I sell almost everything after a event is done, so I'll have something to work for next time :)
That for me is how I can keep the game interesting right now

Back