• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you going to miss petitions?

procyonidaes

Bells
Are you going to miss getting signatures from other towns? Ngl It's going to be hard to do them now bc of the shutdown...did you actually do them? or did you just ignore it?

Last edited:
I'm torn. On one hand sometimes its good to hear what the villagers want to see in town, but on the other hand its like they want something that goes against your design choices for the town.

nah, i never did them but in the older games- i do miss the task of finding a house key in the river ahahahah

No, they were (In my opinion) one of the most annoying requests I had to do in the game. I'm glad I won't have to deal with them anymore.

most of the time, i never did them because i didn't have time to find someone to allow me into their town.

no way because that was always such a hassle to tackle! I'm glad they weren't added to ACNH 🥲 (also looking at you, miss katie... sorry girlie but i did not have the time to hoist you onto other islands)

I think I will. I only ever fulfilled about two or three of them, but it's going to hurt seeing this gimmick and knowing it's no longer available.

Not at all LOL. I always ignored them cause they were way too much work for such little reward.

No, because I rarely do them since I never end up getting help in time. But it’s still kind of a neat concept.

I never appreciated this feature until its being taken away 😭 Now when my villagers ask me to do it, I’ll have to be rude and decline 🙁 I wish Nintendo wasn’t shutting online servers down, it’s so sad and the end of a huge era

Actually didnt mind them, but I hardly remember if I forgot to do them.
But with two towns and.two ds it wont be such a hassle.

Gonna miss Katie more? Since i hardly saw her. Wish you could do a lil game eith her before she leaves

No lol I also ignored them because they're not worth the hassle even if you have two towns. I don't really like anything where the only option you have to complete/obtain it is going to another town or island.

They were fun flavor text, so I wish they actually brought them back.
I agree. I think that the best part of New Leaf’s petitions is probably what the petitions say they’re actually for.

Back