Are you a trend follower?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 44 59.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 26 35.1%

• Total voters
Not really, but if something becomes popular it will sometimes peak my interest? It has to be something that already would have interested me, like when the metallic powder first came out for nails and everyone was getting them I got them because it was seriously just so beautiful! I was already into nails, and already into duo-chrome things, like I legit wear a beetle necklace that perfectly matches my nails when I got them done. So I mean, I got them because them becoming popular is what it took for me to learn about them, if I had gone the shop without seeing the videos and saw that color before I would have already gotten them. So I mean I don't necessarily "follow" trends, but not all trends are bad, they can enlighten you about things you never knew existed. Especially for me, who lives in the middle of nowhere and doesn't really talk to anyone, it takes something becoming trendy for me to find out about it. ?\_(ツ)_/?

ALSO I totally still play Pokemon Go, actually just got back into it.

uhh, maybe? i dont really know. ill try something out if enough of my friends are doing it such as miitomo if that counts as following a trend.
the worst trend ive seen are the thrasher shirts like god

Back