• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are gyroids worth anything to anybody?

I only collect the brewstoids.

I'm trying to get lullaboids back though. I think it'll be pretty cute on Diana's place when paired with Stale Cupcakes playing on her place, and maybe I'll keep the extra for myself.
I might collect tootoids also, just because.

I used to think they were cool when I first started playing. Then I when I wanted to finish my museum and only found gyroids, I started hating them.

I actually do like gyroids, and I try to collect them. It was easier to collect many of them in the rainy season; I don't get them as much as I did back then. I admit I do like some gyroid families more than others, but I still think it's neat to try to complete all the gyroid families.

I also, in rare cases, do like to use them for decoration in rooms. Upstairs in my mayor's house, I have Stale Cupcakes playing, and I have three lullaboids accompanying the music, and it sounds really beautiful because the sounds the gyroids make really matches Stale Cupcakes, adding unexpected notes to the music here and there. The gyroids also match the color scheme of the room.

I am trying to collect all of the Gyroids, but must admit that I will be selling them off once they're all in my catalogue.

The only set that I am certain I will keep is the Brewstroids; they represent a significant accomplishment, they're adorable, and I would love to display the whole set in Club LOL.

I always sell them off xD I might keep the Brewstroids and that's all.

i have the typical animal crossing thing where i cant sell any unorderables

I've never cared for them. I don't want to display them in my house so it's one of the few things I *don't* horde :blush: If I'm strapped for neighbor gifts I'll mail them along, or I just sell them. I haven't bothered searching for people online to sell them to as I've never really noticed anyone dying for a gyroid (as opposed to really wanting a furniture piece, etc).

I've sold most of the ones I have. I do have quite a few guarding the outside of Coco's house though. ^^

I also have the brewstoids in my bakery house(second floor is a book store/cafe).

I also have a few of the creepy poltergoids in my haunted house.. ^^

I hate them so I sell them. I don't think they sound nice so I have no other use for them. The only ones I have are the Brewstoids.

Last edited:
Ever since the original game I've LOVED gyroids and I wish I could have an entire room full of them making noises in sync ^^

I'm actually dedicating all of the extra room in my museum into a gyroids exhibit basically. It's kind of like my WIP.

Lullaboids are definitely my favorites and go in my house. The rest go in my museum - I really wish they were just orderable, but I always worry that if I sell one it'll be the exact one I need later!

Me too. I clogged my museum with lots of gyroid but I kept some that is really nice and I like it. Now waiting for premium in Retail and gonna sell them all!!!

I've been keeping mine in storage at the Museum. I have been debating whether I should keep the only the ones that I find cute and get rid of the rest because they do take up a ton of storage.

Back