Don't wait, act.
Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
So Apple just asked to move and does anyone want her? C:
Please reply asap as if no one wants her she'll either go to the void or I'll decline and try to get Mac out instead.. Thanks♥
Giving her 10mins♥

Last edited:
I could possibly take her in my cycling town to buy her some time. :) Need to double check I have room though.

Aah she's one of my dreamies! If pengutango can't have her can I pleasee have her?

I have a space in my cycling town, but would rather let someone else who really wants her to take her. But, let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tieza: I only will take her if no one else will in my cycling town, so you can have her!! :D Was hoping someone who had her as a dreamie would pop in. :D

Aah she's one of my dreamies! If pengutango can't have her can I pleasee have her?

Of course you can:') Thank god xD pengutango was only going to hold her to give her some more time c: Let me add you fc and tt her into boxes c:

I have a space in my cycling town, but would rather let someone else who really wants her to take her. But, let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tieza: I only will take her if no one else will in my cycling town, so you can have her!! :D Was hoping someone who had her as a dreamie would pop in. :D

Of course you can:') Thank god xD pengutango was only going to hold her to give her some more time c: Let me add you fc and tt her into boxes c:

Aw thank you so much!!
EDIT- I'm gonna go for a quick shower, let me know when I can come pick her up ^^

Last edited:
Aw thank you so much!!
EDIT- I'm gonna go for a quick shower, let me know when I can come pick her up ^^

Sorry for taking so long, I forgot hee leaving date so I was extra careful:( Well she's in boxes now so you can pick her up now if you're not in the shower yet?:3

Back