• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Apple the Peppy Hamster

BitterCoffee

Don't wait, act.
Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
So Apple just asked to move and does anyone want her? C:
Please reply asap as if no one wants her she'll either go to the void or I'll decline and try to get Mac out instead.. Thanks♥
Giving her 10mins♥

Last edited:
I could possibly take her in my cycling town to buy her some time. :) Need to double check I have room though.

Aah she's one of my dreamies! If pengutango can't have her can I pleasee have her?

I have a space in my cycling town, but would rather let someone else who really wants her to take her. But, let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tieza: I only will take her if no one else will in my cycling town, so you can have her!! :D Was hoping someone who had her as a dreamie would pop in. :D

Aah she's one of my dreamies! If pengutango can't have her can I pleasee have her?

Of course you can:') Thank god xD pengutango was only going to hold her to give her some more time c: Let me add you fc and tt her into boxes c:

I have a space in my cycling town, but would rather let someone else who really wants her to take her. But, let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tieza: I only will take her if no one else will in my cycling town, so you can have her!! :D Was hoping someone who had her as a dreamie would pop in. :D

Of course you can:') Thank god xD pengutango was only going to hold her to give her some more time c: Let me add you fc and tt her into boxes c:

Aw thank you so much!!
EDIT- I'm gonna go for a quick shower, let me know when I can come pick her up ^^

Last edited:
Aw thank you so much!!
EDIT- I'm gonna go for a quick shower, let me know when I can come pick her up ^^

Sorry for taking so long, I forgot hee leaving date so I was extra careful:( Well she's in boxes now so you can pick her up now if you're not in the shower yet?:3

Back