• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone want to play ACWW?

DawnDiliana

Bells
Cake
Do you have ACWW? Wanna go to each others town? Here is my friend code. Please invite others too!! The more people, the better!!

Name: Diana
Town: Perdana
FC: 3224-8166-0510
Fruits: Apple, orange, pear, cherry, coconut

I'm really bored... Please reply!!

I would love to play Animal Crossing: Wild World with you. I don't have every fruit, but I would appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Here is my information:

Name: Z-Dude
Town: Z-Vilage
Friend Code: 4556-5682-6204

I'm able to play it on Saturdays the most, but I might be able to play it from time to time at random. I don't have the mansion (my town is still quite new, since I restarted, and I could use any help you'd be willing to give me.) I'll be sure to register you as soon as I get the chance.

I have only had WW for two weeks. I do not have much in my town, but would love to visit a different town. I wish I had this forum when I first bought the game. I asked everyone I knew if they had this game, and every time it was a no. Eight years later and I still have not found anyone who loves AC as much as me. My friend code is 1891-2615-5882. I have a lot of free time to play at the moment, so let me know if you want to give it a go.

Back