• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone wanna play?

SuperEpicBlaze

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hey guys, I really want Animal Crossing New Leaf but it doesn't come out for a while. So I play Wild World by myself. So if you want to play and have some fun here is my friend code, 3268-2281-1469 Town- Mobius Name- Blaze :D

Hey guys, I really want Animal Crossing New Leaf but it doesn't come out for a while. So I play Wild World by myself. So if you want to play and have some fun here is my friend code, 3268-2281-1469 Town- Mobius Name- Blaze :D

Town Name: My home
Player Name: Su-Ji
Friend Code: 3912-9306-5286

I added you!

Town: Apopka
Name: Kianna
FC: 4041-7148-1635

Add me then send me a PM that you added me & I have an 83 bell bag so be prepared to be rich!

I just found my old WW game and I seriously am having a lot more fun than NL, it's better in my opinion.
I forget how to add people, do you? XD I will add you when I figure it out:

Town: Deliberg
Name: Kaya
FC in the sidebar

Hi :)
I'm Sarah from England I've added all of you so please add me too!
Town: Savoy
Name: Sarah
FC: 3268-7275-2109
My town fruit is oranges but I also have peaches growing also :)

Back