• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone wanna hang out?

Hey my CF town is pretty new but I'm working on it and finally figured out how to use wiimfi, my friend code is: 0950-9139-2895 I will add you!
hello I'd love to play the game with yall but I'm waiting on it in the mail I'll add yall when I get it cant wait :D

I'm super down to play! Getting mine setup, once I get my friend code and everything running ill update!

Okay so I'm having a lil bit of a hard time getting setup, I posted my troubles on reddit looking for a solution to get it setup, I'll link them here: https://www.reddit.com/r/wiimmfi/comments/164v9wh/help_getting_animal_crossing_city_folk_working/

https://www.reddit.com/r/wiimmfi/comments/164qltt/cant_get_animal_crossing_city_folk_to_work/

I'm unsure how to get it working I feel like I've done everything right, I wanted to play off dolphin but I'm thinking the actual Wii is gonna work better.
And I don't have Wii speak but I wouldn't mind investing in one to add to my Wii collection. I do have discord though which is what I was gonna use for chatting.
My Discord - https://discord.com/invite/C6jRSCBcwX User: kingyunis - Any help I can get is greatly apricated 🍃

Last edited:
Okay so I think I got it figured out, My friend code is 0779-1159-4770 Town: Ptown Name: Jonu - I got it working on the wii, gonna try now and get it working on the Wii u and on dolphin, Cause would much rather play on dolphin. But excited to add you guys and play this game online once more 😀

Okay so I think I got it figured out, My friend code is 0779-1159-4770 Town: Ptown Name: Jonu - I got it working on the wii, gonna try now and get it working on the Wii u and on dolphin, Cause would much rather play on dolphin. But excited to add you guys and play this game online once more 😀
do u have riiconnect24 and wii mail City folk friend code: 2454-1531-5188 my name:ghost, town:Bloxburg

I'm currently on the process of finding out whether online is gonna work on dolphin. I haven't seen much on the topic but I kinda feel like it will work cause you can patch the game with the wiimmfi ios patcher. Which is for "game images booted through USB Loaders or Dolphin" that accepts ACCF and patches it and lets me boot it through dolphin. I do think you might need to have a dumped Wii nand and keys added to dolphin to play but I could be wrong. If I figure out anything I will post back here. 🍃

I'm currently on the process of finding out whether online is gonna work on dolphin. I haven't seen much on the topic but I kinda feel like it will work cause you can patch the game with the wiimmfi ios patcher. Which is for "game images booted through USB Loaders or Dolphin" that accepts ACCF and patches it and lets me boot it through dolphin. I do think you might need to have a dumped Wii nand and keys added to dolphin to play but I could be wrong. If I figure out anything I will post back here. 🍃
thank you pls reply so i get a notification thats important.

Wiis arent that epensive these days. I feel like the pointer stick would be perfect for computer emulation with the mouse. Still i need a better CPU to run city folk well right now. I tried the stutter is too frustrating with my amd 8350

Alright, I got online working through dolphin. I was able to join my town on the Wii along with another player. I don't know if the Wii/Wii U nand and keys files were needed though? I tested on my dolphin build with my Wii U nand and keys and it worked. I wanna test it now on a fresh build without nand and keys to see if it works. I'll post back when I figure something out. 🍃

Alright, I got online working through dolphin. I was able to join my town on the Wii along with another player. I don't know if the Wii/Wii U nand and keys files were needed though? I tested on my dolphin build with my Wii U nand and keys and it worked. I wanna test it now on a fresh build without nand and keys to see if it works. I'll post back when I figure something out. 🍃
That's awesome to know. Id love playing city folk I've never done it. First I need a new mother board and cpu

I found something Quote "AltWFC does not require a Wii Nand to go online, so it is one of the only ways to play online with Dolphin Emulator without a Wii."

I found something Quote "AltWFC does not require a Wii Nand to go online, so it is one of the only ways to play online with Dolphin Emulator without a Wii."
You probably don't need one then, I haven't gotten around to testing without my nand. But whenever you get a new pc setup join my discord and we can play sometime. 🍃

You probably don't need one then, I haven't gotten around to testing without my nand. But whenever you get a new pc setup join my discord and we can play sometime. 🍃
i have to get a job first cause im broke. There aint much on my priority list so somethings gotta break. its only 200$ list of things i need thats like 1-2 pay checks

I have determined it is best to try with a Wii nand code. Im still out of the city in my nowhere town of wild world

Back