• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Anyone know how to get Sun/Moon early in UK?

Ness-Star

~~~~~~
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
The game is already out in the rest of the world but we have to wait until Nov 23rd for it to come out here.
Anyone know a way around this?

I saw some people mention on a Pokemon forum, that changing the region to Australia and accessing their eshop allowed them to get Sun/Moon earlier.

Wish that worked, I looked it up and was about to try it but changing regions means you're no longer able to use your NNID, so no eShop or online battles.

just wait. some people got pirated versions and stupidly went online and got banned

Check stores, maybe even make a group for it and have your friends check stores near them. Especially if you know of any stores that don't stick to release dates with other games. There's an electronics store in a mall near me that seems to have a lot of games early, and they started stocking it yesterday evening (a classmate said he had checked in the early afternoon and they didn't have it yet).

You'll also be able to use that info in the future, since I knew to check there since I had gotten SSB4 early from them.

The two release dates are sure to trip up some retailers, though, so I think you just generally have a better chance with Sun & Moon.

Back