• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone play Mario Rabbids Kingdom?

island.chill

takis dust
Bells
I have this game for my switch. Honestly to me it really sucks. Some inventor lady buildings a portal to another dimension and the Rabbids somehow find their way into the wormhole and come into the human world. But then they wreck her little invention room and then spawn into the Mario world just after he was sucked into a portal away from his brother, Luigi. The plot is honestly dumb. You have to try and get to the other side, and each team takes turns shooting. Its almost impossible to win a game because your health dwindles so quickly after one hit. Dodging is even harder. If anyone plays it, and you have tips on making my game better, please please please please please....................Let me know. Thanks :)

I bought it digitally on sale and I just can't get into it either.

I play the first game on and off. Haven’t played the second game besides the demo.

Back