• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone hate a specific villager?

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
Oh my I have one villager, Rasher, he's the worst, an ugly pig and I don't want any of my villagers getting an influence from him, I hate him so much!

Paula... I remember being in this awful spot for months in my town. When she asked to move, I swear I was ready to throw a party.

Poncho. He's fine other than being a voided villager that ruined a town I spent way too much time on.

On the last post I said Jambette, but now thinking about it i'd probably just delete my game if Rocket moved in. She's such an eyesore of a villager to me personally, and i'd hate to have to be the one to try get her out of town. I think Rocket had it coming from the beginning tbh, I understand some people like the apes and I respect that. But apes don't exactly have the nicest design and to mix that with her whole superhero theme is just a no no. I can't imagine the superhero team working together with her idk I just can't see it.

Sylvia the purple kangaroo -_-
She's so annoying and took forever to leave my game. Seriously ive been playing for 2 years and she just moved a few months ago.

yes, Broffina
I've never hated a villager like her, I just despise her existence

Hate is a strong word that i don't throw around too often, but I hate hate HATE Pudge for no reason what so ever.

Over my years of playing Animal Crossing, I've wracked up a few enemies:

-Beardo because JUST EW
-Antonio because HE ALWAYS SHOWS UP IN MY TOWN
-Alfonso because HE ALWAYS SHOWS UP IN MY TOWN AND THEN REFUSES TO LEAVE plus I don't like alligators in general
-Yuka because she totally insulted me in my first AC game and I never got over it

Also I think I would cry if Rocket moved into my town.

Yes. I really hate Katt. She lived right next to me and wouldn't leave for the longest time!

On the last post I said Jambette, but now thinking about it i'd probably just delete my game if Rocket moved in. She's such an eyesore of a villager to me personally, and i'd hate to have to be the one to try get her out of town. I think Rocket had it coming from the beginning tbh, I understand some people like the apes and I respect that. But apes don't exactly have the nicest design and to mix that with her whole superhero theme is just a no no. I can't imagine the superhero team working together with her idk I just can't see it.

I had her once at the beginning of my town. I felt and still feel the same way. ><;

Cherry. First time that I played the game and didn't know about plot resetting she placed her house in front of mine.

Back