• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone hate a specific villager?

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
Oh my I have one villager, Rasher, he's the worst, an ugly pig and I don't want any of my villagers getting an influence from him, I hate him so much!

Paula... I remember being in this awful spot for months in my town. When she asked to move, I swear I was ready to throw a party.

Poncho. He's fine other than being a voided villager that ruined a town I spent way too much time on.

On the last post I said Jambette, but now thinking about it i'd probably just delete my game if Rocket moved in. She's such an eyesore of a villager to me personally, and i'd hate to have to be the one to try get her out of town. I think Rocket had it coming from the beginning tbh, I understand some people like the apes and I respect that. But apes don't exactly have the nicest design and to mix that with her whole superhero theme is just a no no. I can't imagine the superhero team working together with her idk I just can't see it.

Derwin. I hate his design, hate his house, and I hate his stupid 'derrr' catchphrase. x(

Sylvia the purple kangaroo -_-
She's so annoying and took forever to leave my game. Seriously ive been playing for 2 years and she just moved a few months ago.

yes, Broffina
I've never hated a villager like her, I just despise her existence

Hate is a strong word that i don't throw around too often, but I hate hate HATE Pudge for no reason what so ever.

I hate Clay and I hate whomever I Streetpassed that day.

annalisa and jambette, degenerate trash!....:mad:

Over my years of playing Animal Crossing, I've wracked up a few enemies:

-Beardo because JUST EW
-Antonio because HE ALWAYS SHOWS UP IN MY TOWN
-Alfonso because HE ALWAYS SHOWS UP IN MY TOWN AND THEN REFUSES TO LEAVE plus I don't like alligators in general
-Yuka because she totally insulted me in my first AC game and I never got over it

Also I think I would cry if Rocket moved into my town.

SHARI cause she a curse who took out my perfect fruit trees and plotted down in front of a bridge

Yes. I really hate Katt. She lived right next to me and wouldn't leave for the longest time!

On the last post I said Jambette, but now thinking about it i'd probably just delete my game if Rocket moved in. She's such an eyesore of a villager to me personally, and i'd hate to have to be the one to try get her out of town. I think Rocket had it coming from the beginning tbh, I understand some people like the apes and I respect that. But apes don't exactly have the nicest design and to mix that with her whole superhero theme is just a no no. I can't imagine the superhero team working together with her idk I just can't see it.

I had her once at the beginning of my town. I felt and still feel the same way. ><;

Cherry. First time that I played the game and didn't know about plot resetting she placed her house in front of mine.

Back