• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone else play FFXIV?

Bells
Switch
6835-4836-0003
Tasty Cake
Lucky
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pikachu Easter Egg
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
i played a little bit on and off but stopped since i got too anxious about messing up to play with strangers LMAO >< i'd like to get back into it and start over since i really loved it and was wondering if anyone would like to play together and help me through dungeons!!

I play 14, but not too often these days. I’m on Leviathan and need to catch up on 5.2 story before 5.3 drops. Playing via party finder can be nerve racking, I find if you tell people you are new or rusty at the start they are much more patient.

Did you have an FC before?

I play 14, but not too often these days. I’m on Leviathan and need to catch up on 5.2 story before 5.3 drops. Playing via party finder can be nerve racking, I find if you tell people you are new or rusty at the start they are much more patient.

Did you have an FC before?

i think i'll try doing that if i end up picking it up again, thanks! and i did but it was a pretty large one so it got overwhelming super quickly and it was hard to connect with people... i'm aiming to find a smaller one with people who hopefully have more in common with me outside of ff14 too

got into it during quarantine and am really enjoying it! i'm about to go into stormblood so i'm not caught up on the story yet, but I don't mind helping out in the dungeons that I do have unlocked, I'm on Aether (Gilgamesh) and play white mage, feel free to message me if you decide to play!

even though it can be intimidating to play with strangers, i've found the community in the game to be super nice! even when i have no idea what i'm doing nobody has been rude to me and has just politely explained the mechanics or what i'm doing wrong lol. especially if you mention at the start of a dungeon that you're new or it's your first time doing this content people are generally very patient and willing to take it slow.

Yup. I raid and run an FC.

They actually added trusts now, which are essentially NPCs you can do the Shadowbringers dungeons with, if you're really nervous about playing with other people.

Yes! FFXIV is my favourite game. I usually play with my father and a family friend. I'm somewhere around the middle of the Shadowbringers MSQ. Taking a break from it at the moment.

Yep, I'm literally online like every single day, even if I'm not doing anything I'll be sitting afk somewhere. I'm not a hardcore raider or anything, no one in my FC is, I just find myself helping people and taking my time leveling. Far too much to do in this game. I'm actually going through the story right now. The person who got me into the game last year wanted me to skip everything to catch up to them. I skipped everything all the way to the end of Shadowbringers and I'm just over halfway through Heavensward on New Game+, so I have a lot to keep me busy. ^^'

yep! i'm in excalibur (primal data center) but i haven't been playing much since new horizons came out

want to play some tonight to try and get the moogle trove rewards before 5.3 hits

I got the complete edition on Steam almost a month ago because it was on sale, paid about $32 CAD for both the base game and expansion which was a pretty good deal. I'm only in the level 20s MSQ though and I'm currently a level 31 Gladiator. I don't think I'll beat A Realm Reborn by the time my subscription runs out. I chose not to renew until I beat Xenoblade HD (which I've been neglecting since I bought FFXIV)

I play on Lamia Primal if anyone wants to be friends.

Back