Any top tier villagers that you just 'don't get'?

i was just about to say marshal. like....why do people think he's cute? i dont get it at all. merengue is also not cute at all.

SAME, I agree with you on Marshal. I don't mind Merengue, though.

Honestly, Julian and Marshal are the only top tier villagers I can say I have a problem with; everyone else is alright or tolerable, if I don't love them.

i haven't watched the movie, so there might be some stuff i'm missing out on here, but i don't find rosie to be cute at all. same with erik, he looks kind of weird to me.

JULIAN Ugh. I hate that stupid horse with a butcher's knife in its head thats also covered in blue spray paint. He's stupid, I hate him, and he should die. Actually, I made a story about him once... basically he had a dad that got drunk and stabbed a knife through his kids head. the knife was big and gouged his eyes out. He glued his eyelids shut to keep anyone from seeing those Coco style eye sockets, but people began to consider him an outcast. He carved the knife to make it round, dunked his body in blue paint, and started saying glitter.
This outcast may be in your town
If so, please contact the police right away.

I don't get why Julian and Rosie are tier 1 villagers.

I had them both in my old town, and oh dear they were a bother. They always wanted to play hide and seek, which I hated.
Also MARSHAL. Why?!?!?! He's the most popular villager of ALL ACNL!!!!1!1

Why is that

I "don't get" this thread. People can like whatever villagers they want, so I don't really care which villagers are popular and which aren't.

The wolves. Overrated species in my opinion.

Also, I do find Lolly adorable, but there are villagers just as cute as her in tier 5, you know?

Last edited:
Also I don't like Julian because all horses in AC look weird to me.

Some animals look okay anthropomorphized. Horses aren't one of those animals. Their head simply does not aesthetically work on a bipedal body.

Last edited:
julian, i just don't like the horse model too much. along with merengue, for the same reason lol. oh and molly. she's just..really boring looking to me! and i don't particularly care for duck villagers :x but i like the octopi so i guess i have no room to talk :3 zucker is just soooo cute to me. and marina has a place in my heart cause i had her in acww. so she's stuck in my town FOREEEVVERRRRR. :D i find their tentacles funny too lol. though i could see why they look creepy to some hahaah~

Last edited:
Marshall. I've had him twice from my first wave of move-ins. The only reason I'm keeping him now in my second town is nostalgia.
I'd probably sell him if I needed the bells.

ugh, merengue. i dont even know why shes in tier 1.. like seriously, shes a freaking rhino. i dont even see anything special in her. honestly, renee is so much better than her. and chief. hos design is so plain. wolfgang or skye should totally replace him

Last edited:
I just went and had a little look at who is a tier one villager. I have to say I don't get Chief, Stitches, Beau, Whitney, Diana, Fang and Kid Cat - especially Kid Cat lol

I dont really get the hype about kid cat and chief. Like. How are they special. Id pick Vladimir, Goldie, or Pekoe over them any day.

Oh yeah!!
I don't get stitches. Biskit came first (Biskit was in AC since the first one, stitches came along in WW) and stitches is a bear-clone of Biskit. Oh yeh, peaches is similar to those to as well.

One last thing: I hate the uchi deer. Fuchisa is too bright and strange... and Dierdre is just really ugly. At least thats how the official art makes her look, the in game sprite is ok.

Most are meh to me. Merangue tho. Idk, im not a fan of the food villagers. I don't much care for octopi either. I also dont care much for Stitches.

Back