Any top tier villagers that you just 'don't get'?

merengue. i have her in my town and i find her not cute at all. i really love goldie instead

Merengue...I never really into any rhino, to be honest :/ if compare to Normal personality, there are many unique and cute Normal out there.

Waaaait.... Maple is Tier 1? I could've taken that dingy, boring little teddy villager (that looks exactly like Molly) from my campsite not even a couple days ago, and made a bunch of profit?! ...FIRETRUCK.

Anyway, I'd have to say Diana confuses me. She looks like someone I would not like to be around-- a prissy little princess who's bossy and uptight and acts entitled to everything. She's everything I despise. I think I get why the others are popular though-- because food, because originality, because differently-implied species from the actual (anyone remember Flora's 15 minutes of fame?), because they look like a K-Pop star (lookin' at you, Marshal), because "kawaii," but Diana is none of those things.
Same for Bob, of course, but do we even have to mention that now that there's a CULT based around him? In fact, watch "BILBIL" become a thing.

Last edited:
Zucker Julian WHY SOMETHING THAT U CAN EAT AND THE PONY THAT NEVER WAS IN MLP ARE SO POPULAR?? Really, I can't understand it. xD

Marshal ( I have him and he's nothing special, just not ugly like must smugs), Merengue (??), Diana ( she's not even cute), Rosie ( nothing special), Molly ( ordinary looks) and Fauna ( same as Molly)

I understand why all in Tier 1 would be popular (as the general opinion is not exactly my own haha).

But I really don't like rhinos a whole lot, so even if Meringue is cute, I'd have no interest. Also, I DO really like octopi, but really do not like how they look in AC so Marina and Zucker are not villagers I have any interest in.

Otherwise, the fact that Tier 1 is flooded with cute kitties, deer, and wolves is not surprising in the least.

I've never really understood why people liked Chief's design so much... He's really fun to have around though! ;)

What I dont get is all the octopus hype.. octavian and marina are scary

I didn't get Marshal until he moved into my town--- I'm not into the whole angry-face thing... but when you talk to him he's almost always happy and he's just so sweet and clingy. Smuggies ended up being my favorite personality besides normals~ Kid Katt and Zucker aren't my cup of tea-- I get the appeal, just not for me <3 Zucker was a cute concept-- I like his face and everyone in my house has taken to calling him "Takoyakipus", but there's just something off-putting about the body design. I would like the octis more if they had a light blue one and purple one~ If they had a smug octipus based on Octi (Bubble's from the powerpuff girls stuffed octopus) I think I would lose my mind. While Merengue is one of my "never ever ever allowed to move out" dreamies, I can see why people wouldn't like her~

Last edited:
i was just about to say marshal. like....why do people think he's cute? i dont get it at all. merengue is also not cute at all.

I've never really understood why people liked Chief's design so much... He's really fun to have around though! ;)

What I dont get is all the octopus hype.. octavian and marina are scary

Agreed with that. I love the wolves, but he's definitely not my favourite design. Whitney, Wolfgang, and Kyle however...

Maybe a lot of AC players like Chief because he looks more like a fox?

I don't really understand Lolly tbh. Like I get the appeal of her but she doesn't do anything for me, maybe I'd have a different opinion if I'd had her before in one of my towns but idk...

Last edited:
Francine and Chrissy, I find them both really ugly. :/

I've never liked Merengue either.

And I see why people like Julian, since he's a unicorn, but I personally don't like him. His eyes are weird.

Back