• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any popular villagers you dislike?

For the most part I feel like most of the popular villagers are popular for good reason. There are some I just find unappealing, though.

I dislike all of the hamsters, and I really don't like Moe.

i KINDA dislike Colton. but only to a point. anyway, since i JUST started a new game, i have NO idea what villagers i'll have. *Prays for Tangy* by the way, THANK YOU palliehallie for your BRILLIANT idea of a Town Name. i am gonna name my town "Kanto" just 'cause i'm a HUGE Pokemon nut, and 'cause i just LOVE your town name.

i didnt even know colton was popular. i got rid of him ageess ago. i dont like most of the populars though. *covers siggy*

Any of the wolves. I'm just not a fan, I don't get what's so great about them. And Tangy. Ugh. I don't like her at all, never have, never will. ._.

Lucky seems to be a pretty popular villager, but in all honesty he kind of creeps me out. It just feels like a character one could easily write a creepypasta about.

I don't think Marshal is all that. I don't really truly dislike many villagers, though.

Last edited:
I don't see the appeal in Marshal, same with Stitches (he creeps me out a bit). Lucky is a bit creepy, a lot of creepy towns have his picture as a prop... I had Tangy in my GC town (which I played on an emulator) and she was pretty annoying tbh.

I can't stand Julian or Colton.
One is the animal crossing version of Justin Bieber
and the other one is an annoying unicorn

Last edited:
I really dislike Zucker and Merengue. I just don't get it... Marshal isn't the best looking too, so I don't get that either. I've began to dislike Lolly too, she just looks so boring... I saw her during hide and seek and she just looks a little plain.

I don't like any of the sheep, alligators, anteaters, bears, (the big ones) bulls, cows, elephants, gorillas, hippos, pigs, lions, tigers, rhinos, or any of the hamsters except Hamlet. I just think all of them are super ugly... ;_;

Why do so many people dislike Colton? He's so sweet <3

Last edited:
'Dislike' is probably a wrong word, it's more like 'I don't really get their appeal and value'. :p

Julian, Colton, Fang, Whitney, Zucker, Octavian, Tangy, Ankha.

Oh and Julian, seen him in a dream town, and gosh he is ugly as sin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Julian, seen him in a dream town, and gosh he is ugly as sin

I dislike Julian as well. I also dont see what the fuss is about with Marshal / Stitches, but then again, I would definitely try to get them if they ended up in my campsite xD

Marshal - I will never understand why he is so popular. He's so boring x.x Well, to each his own I guess.

I was lucky to get Punchy and Lucky in my town but I'm not exactly sure, why both of them seem to be so damn popular. Sure, they are cute and I like them but I don't think they are better than anybody else xD I'm getting rid of Punchy once he's willing to move.

Last edited:
wolfgang, lobo and any octopus and sheep! well except Pietro I love him. lol not that I do not like them, just that I don't know what all the hubbub is about haha.

Back