Any popular villagers you dislike?

For the most part I feel like most of the popular villagers are popular for good reason. There are some I just find unappealing, though.

I dislike all of the hamsters, and I really don't like Moe.

i KINDA dislike Colton. but only to a point. anyway, since i JUST started a new game, i have NO idea what villagers i'll have. *Prays for Tangy* by the way, THANK YOU palliehallie for your BRILLIANT idea of a Town Name. i am gonna name my town "Kanto" just 'cause i'm a HUGE Pokemon nut, and 'cause i just LOVE your town name.

i didnt even know colton was popular. i got rid of him ageess ago. i dont like most of the populars though. *covers siggy*

Any of the wolves. I'm just not a fan, I don't get what's so great about them. And Tangy. Ugh. I don't like her at all, never have, never will. ._.

Lucky seems to be a pretty popular villager, but in all honesty he kind of creeps me out. It just feels like a character one could easily write a creepypasta about.

I don't think Marshal is all that. I don't really truly dislike many villagers, though.

Last edited:
I don't see the appeal in Marshal, same with Stitches (he creeps me out a bit). Lucky is a bit creepy, a lot of creepy towns have his picture as a prop... I had Tangy in my GC town (which I played on an emulator) and she was pretty annoying tbh.

I can't stand Julian or Colton.
One is the animal crossing version of Justin Bieber
and the other one is an annoying unicorn

Last edited:
I really dislike Zucker and Merengue. I just don't get it... Marshal isn't the best looking too, so I don't get that either. I've began to dislike Lolly too, she just looks so boring... I saw her during hide and seek and she just looks a little plain.

I don't like any of the sheep, alligators, anteaters, bears, (the big ones) bulls, cows, elephants, gorillas, hippos, pigs, lions, tigers, rhinos, or any of the hamsters except Hamlet. I just think all of them are super ugly... ;_;

Why do so many people dislike Colton? He's so sweet <3

Last edited:
'Dislike' is probably a wrong word, it's more like 'I don't really get their appeal and value'. :p

Julian, Colton, Fang, Whitney, Zucker, Octavian, Tangy, Ankha.

Oh and Julian, seen him in a dream town, and gosh he is ugly as sin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Julian, seen him in a dream town, and gosh he is ugly as sin

I dislike Julian as well. I also dont see what the fuss is about with Marshal / Stitches, but then again, I would definitely try to get them if they ended up in my campsite xD

Marshal - I will never understand why he is so popular. He's so boring x.x Well, to each his own I guess.

I was lucky to get Punchy and Lucky in my town but I'm not exactly sure, why both of them seem to be so damn popular. Sure, they are cute and I like them but I don't think they are better than anybody else xD I'm getting rid of Punchy once he's willing to move.

Last edited:
wolfgang, lobo and any octopus and sheep! well except Pietro I love him. lol not that I do not like them, just that I don't know what all the hubbub is about haha.

Back