• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any Dream Address's that people want to be visited?

I only have had 2 visitors so far. I am working on landscaping with flowers atm.

5400-2153-9256

You can visit mine but it's not that good, still trying to put paths down and get everything in order.
6400 2204 0331

My town's still a work in progress, but if you want to visit, my address is in my sig.

My dream address is in my signature. I really appreciate it whenever people visit my dream!

You can visit me, if you want. I've spent a lot of time with the garden surrounding my town - as well as building projects.

Mine is in my sig, please tell me what you guys think about it :3
if you have any good ideas for my town, please PM them to me :)
also it?s a perfect town, and I got pretty good paths :D

mine is in my signature...it isn't that great but I am working on it...I don't care for the layout but I wasn't really thinking far ahead when I picked it and picked the places for my public works etc...I will be updating my dream address as soon as my last piece of rococo furniture is updated and tomorrow I will have a police station YAY!

I just got perfect town today!!! Tomorrow I will update the town hall...I am thinking of going modern since I am getting the trashcan police station...I think my public buildings will all be modern...not that I will ever have enough visitors to update the train station but you never know :)

Last edited:
Mine is in my sig, please tell me what you guys think about it :3
if you have any good ideas for my town, please PM them to me :)
also it?s a perfect town, and I got pretty good paths :D

I love your town!! Paula sums you up as the "stumpmaker" LOL
I love how if you have the same villager in your own town they know you in dreams!

I love your town!! Paula sums you up as the "stumpmaker" LOL
I love how if you have the same villager in your own town they know you in dreams!

Thanks! :D
For some reason all my villagers started calling me that right after one of my perfect cherry trees got destroyed, so I cut it down and replanted it lol
Before that they all called me a Happy Tourist. It?s nice that villagers remember you, I did not know that :3
and I don?t like Paula I hope she moves away from my town soon xD

Thanks! :D
For some reason all my villagers started calling me that right after one of my perfect cherry trees got destroyed, so I cut it down and replanted it lol
Before that they all called me a Happy Tourist. It?s nice that villagers remember you, I did not know that :3
and I don?t like Paula I hope she moves away from my town soon xD

ha mine call me the happy tourist all the time...they have a big thing in my town about rumors! They are always telling me about the rumors they hear...I think Gigi started that. But yes, if you visit a town and they have villagers you have they will remember you...it has happened in every town I have gone to in a dream :)

I don't know if you're still going to people's towns but here's my address: 7800-2201-1679! :D

I'm an absolute dream town addict and love threads like these. Feel free to come dream-snoop around my town, because I'll be snooping in all of yours! :)

When you're in my dream town, be sure to talk with Wendell for freebie shirt and dress patterns!

If you're still visiting dream towns, here's my code! I hope you like my town... I'm still working on it ^ ^ 7200-2157-9884

Mines in my sig too~
got the fairytale townhall and some nice projects too! like the black cube.
only had 2 visitors so far, hope I get some more visits! I will visit most of you!

I have mine in my signature, and I always love when it's visited! Besides, I just added some things today.

Back