Any bullies in your school? :/

they're is this leif or leave or idk wat IT's name is cuz i cant tell if its a boy or girl? and every ask's it if it is a boy or girl?? and it weres the same close every single day. this one stooopid blue shirt and jeans every day the same close?!?!

The worst is a kid that's on my street who should just get sent away or something.

I also want to ask something, do kids in your school/neighborhood swear? some of mine do which i don't really like because they are like 12 or 11 T_T

I swear and I'm 13. I don't see it as a big deal. Then again, lotsa rough people in my school so I'm used to swears and curses.

There was this kid in my class, my best freind use to be best freinds with him. He only bullied people because i took his best freind away from him. anyway he doesnt bully now because
people fight back. ( like me :>)

SAMwich said:
I swear and I'm 13. I don't see it as a big deal. Then again, lotsa rough people in my school so I'm used to swears and curses.
Well it's kinda stupid because you and like 20% of my school swear T_T

lightningbolt said:
The worst is a kid that's on my street who should just get sent away or something.

I also want to ask something, do kids in your school/neighborhood swear? some of mine do which i don't really like because they are like 12 or 11 T_T
dude, I hear at least one swear word everyday at my school.

i swear alot myself, i just think of it as English language.

if my mom hears me, she washes my mouth out with soap..

Kamiko_Cullen said:
lightningbolt said:

dude, I hear at least one swear word everyday at my school.
INORITE?

The 6th years pick up the second years and wipe them off the blackboard so that they get covered in chalk. xDD

Another thing is, my Rep is above average since my friends are pretty popular. Hell, my friend is friends with the hottest chick in the school on facebook. So normally, I don't get bullied.

Well, they would consider it bullying, but I just pick on my friends.
But there is this one POS kid that tries to steal my GF and thinks he is tougher than me.
He is short. He also makes fun of me by calling me "Homo" and then I tell him that I have nothing against homosexuals and he says "Well that must because you are one"

I can't wait until he starts a fight w/ me, I wanna beat teh living crap outta him.

archy1121 said:
But there is this one POS kid that tries to steal my GF and thinks he is tougher than me.
He is short. He also makes fun of me by calling me "Homo" and then I tell him that I have nothing against homosexuals and he says "Well that must because you are one"

I can't wait until he starts a fight w/ me, I wanna beat teh living crap outta him.
Heck. why wait, do it next time you're eyes meet contact.

Jarrrad said:
archy1121 said:

Heck. why wait, do it next time you're eyes meet contact.
I don't start fights. I wait until some ****** starts it then beat the hell outta em.

Well not people who psychically bully someone. But we have girls in our school that don't act very nice to each other (and that's saying it nicely). My friends sister who is a freshman in high school this year (me and my friend are juniors) was sitting in the wrong table section at lunch and a sophomore girl who didn't like her went over and said: "You better sit in the right f****** section next time." and she made my friend's little sister cry :(

Back