Any bullies in your school? :/

bdubs2594 said:
No, there are no "bullies". Only stuck-up Freshmen who deserve to be beat.
Lol. XDD You sound like you really want to beat them up.

sakura said:
Megamannt125 said:
When I was younger I did, until I started fighting back.
You "did?" Meaning you were bullied or you were a bully?
I was bullied by a big fat kid with glasses and long blonde hair, he looked like TheAmazingAtheist sort of.

Megamannt125 said:
sakura said:
Megamannt125 said:
I was bullied by a big fat kid with glasses and long blonde hair, he looked like TheAmazingAtheist sort of.
AHAHAHAHAHA. XDD That made my day. Was he fast enough to chase you? :p

sakura said:
Megamannt125 said:
sakura said:
Megamannt125 said:
Well it wasn't really punching or fighting or anything, there never was bullying like that around here, it was mostly words, not action.

Megamannt125 said:
sakura said:
Megamannt125 said:
sakura said:
Megamannt125 said:
Well it wasn't really punching or fighting or anything, there never was bullying like that around here, it was mostly words, not action.
Ohhhh. Kayy. That stuff shouldn't (And doesn't) make anybody cry or anything. As those kids are just the ones who had a tough life as a child.

At the middle school I went to, yeah, there were bullies/gangsters. I'm in my freshman year in high school, and I chose a magnet school to go to. Surprisingly, everyone's behaved here and cares about school.

bittermeat said:
At the middle school I went to, yeah, there were bullies/gangsters. I'm in my freshman year in high school, and I chose a magnet school to go to. Surprisingly, everyone's behaved here and cares about school.
I hope I go to a highschool like that. XP

No..
unless you count my friend getting hit with a basketball 5 times on purpose..
I took the ball and smacked it in the guys face though..xP

Bullying never happened in my school, and i have never seen it happen.
I've seen kids make fun of other kids but it hasn't been anything terribly bad.

I personally never got bullied, and have never witnessed bullying so my answer is no, there are no bullies in my school.

Nobody really picks on me, but in like 5th grade they did alot.
I have bad dark circles, so they would call me zombie. D:
But now, theres really no bullies that I know of, except this guy named Radi.
His nose is huge and he asks stupid questions on perpose because he thinks its funny.
He makes fun of unpopular people and makes weird voices mocking them.

adorkable x said:
His nose is huge and he asks stupid questions on perpose because he thinks its funny.
i have alot of kids in my school like that but if they say Stuff or make fun of me i drop them
Thats why i dont Get bullied

animalcrossing22 said:
adorkable x said:
i have alot of kids in my school like that but if they say Stuff or make fun of me i drop them
Well I was in 5th grade about 4 years ago, so yeah.
If anybody were to pick on me now, I don't really give a *censored.3.0*.

adorkable x said:
animalcrossing22 said:
adorkable x said:
Well I was in 5th grade about 4 years ago, so yeah.
If anybody were to pick on me now, I don't really give a *censored.3.0*.
LOL ya im in high school and idk why people dont pick on me i help the kids geting picked on but 4 some reason they never pick on me!! I wonder why????

Girls LOVE to bully me for some reason.
<small><small><small><small>
P.S. I'm a male
</small></small></small></small>

Um... If you just consider people who are just jurks because of their nature and or attitude and crap then yeah... If not no. We all kinda make fun of each other. But not in a bullying way.. More of just for laughs. The one thing thats weird is that now that were all in 7th grade, all the 6th graders went emo... It's weird... They instantly got jet black hair, started wearing all black and they arn't afraid of anything.

In high school its mostly verbal or psychological abuse. Ex. People harass me about my mustache and how I carry my books and don't use a back pack. The people that do that or that actually care are mostly abuncha dunces anyway though.

Tip for you all. Don't let the bully get to you. Its what they want.

Nah not really. It's high school -yes, but I think most of the kids here are a little too old for "bullying." My school is pretty friendly, or so I think. I usually tease people jokingly, which isn't bullying unless you're 8, have no sense of humor, and have a stick up your ass.

Yes there are. But the bullies at my school are like... Well they don't come up to you and like hit you. They just make mean statements and laugh amongst themselves. Wanna be bullies maybe?

Back