• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Another TBT Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Been having these lately... @_@

So in the dream, Jas0n and I were on the run from Mino *trevor because we stole his post count, leaving him with 0 posts. We then distributed those posts to the poorer members that couldn't afford to post more. Soon after, however, *trevor found sent the Assassin, [Nook] to come kill us, but he was eaten by Fabio. Fabio wanted the bounty that was on our heads, so he threw a rock at Jas0n, turning him into a stone troll. Then, he threw a knife at my arm and it turned me into flowers.

Trippy dream. @_@

Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Are you sure you're not on drugs, Alfred? :X

XD
Hey, you were in it to. You must have gotten into my mind somehow. :S
Hey now Alfred, I know I'm supersexy but there's no need to dream about me.
Nononono
You got it all wrong. I didn't see actual people, it was just avatars. I don't even know what Jas0n looks like.

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Are you sure you're not on drugs, Alfred? :X

XD
Hey, you were in it to. You must have gotten into my mind somehow. :S
Nononono
You got it all wrong. I didn't see actual people, it was just avatars. I don't even know what Jas0n looks like.
So KK. Slider runs away o_o

Nice dream i guess. Did you wake up after?

YouLittleElly said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Nononono

Yea.

YouLittleElly said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Nononono

No, he's still stuck in his dream world and he will be trapped there for all eternity. We are all a part of his dream, none of us are real, we are just figments of his imagination.

Jas0n said:
YouLittleElly said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Nononono

No, he's still stuck in his dream world and he will be trapped there for all eternity. We are all a part of his dream, none of us are real, we are just figments of his imagination.
It's like pok

Jas0n said:
YouLittleElly said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Nononono

Ohno, That means.. Ohmy.

Everybody knows that Mino is a powerful gang leader and/or war lord.

Jeremy said:
Everybody knows that Mino is a powerful gang leader and/or war lord.
Drug Lord
At least, in the dream. none of us know what happens behind those closed doors. Though, we have ideas.

Hehe. I lol'd, I have a creative imagination when I read stories. Not in a naughty way. Anyway, interesting dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back