• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Another rough day at school

Oh Wah Wah. I have to go to Hollywood this weekend. Boohoo my life is so miserable. My coach got angry at me for resting like the little candy ass *censored.4.0* I am. Good god, get over it.

nook said:
Middle school sucks. I miss elementary...
Aren't you like 11, so how would you know? :S .

Also, I like Middle School more then elementary. You don't get bored with the same teacher all day :3.

Anyways, I guess it's just life. I've had some rough school experiences where I forgot about a homework assignment or something, it totally sucks. :( .

i love school! (im in high school)

it may be rough, but trust me after a week you will be fine and you might actually enjoy school!
(not the learning part...=P)

I'm getting shouted at everyday at school.. It's not a biggie for me. If I have a day where:

1) I'm not sent out of the class twice
2) A teacher doesn't have to tell me to shut up 10 times
3) I don't answer back to the teachers that do tell me something

I must be having a real good day.

Went said:
First of all, my coach was yelling at me like CRAZY bc im walking and resting too much. Same with my friends too

I got in trouble by my sub L.A. teacher for talkin to my friends... and entertaining them. But she marked me off bc i was good later on... hopefully.

Im strugglin right now :( i need to empty my mind this weekend

Oh wait, im going to hollywood this weekend. GAH...

Good thing, my math teacher likes me the most and i have less homework...
You got in to trouble twice?
That's not a rought day. I mean, there's surely some more guys in your class, who act the idiot ALL day and get in trouble ALL day.

-C*- said:
My instructor wouldn't leave me alone about where I was yesterday so I effectively told him to *censored.3.0* off and that shut him up and put him in his place.

Grow a pair or start behaving.
Funny is funny. : D

pfft, you think thats a bad day?

ricano4life said:
Went said:
First of all, my coach was yelling at me like CRAZY bc im walking and resting too much. Same with my friends too

I got in trouble by my sub L.A. teacher for talkin to my friends... and entertaining them. But she marked me off bc i was good later on... hopefully.

I cried when I read this. /sarcasm
Sorry, but everyone has rough days of school. That's life.
Do you all get bullied or somthing..

Jarrrad said:
ricano4life said:
Went said:

I cried when I read this. /sarcasm
Sorry, but everyone has rough days of school. That's life.
Do you all get bullied or somthing..
Not me, and Im speaking for myself because I dunno if anyone here does
But bad days have nothing to do with bullying, but sometimes more of the stress and drama, especially at high school.

I go back in 4 days. And going to a concert tomorrow. ANd have summer homework to finish. I get distracted by games though.

<small>i usually think that bullying makes someone have a bad day.
for me -teachers i couldn't give a rats a**.

Back