• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anomaly

Island/Town Name
Anomaly
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Pear
My dream has been updated for the big melt and the beginnings of my Mario decorating. Liking it a lot even though I was really counting on having a fire bar and a piranha plant. The fairy village is expanding and my dragon's castle is much more of a home with a thwomp.

Ive been waiting to post journal pages because they're still so unfinished but I had fun with the snowmen
0318210156.jpg

0318210157.jpg

I love this house and surrounding area đź’› I definitely needed the Mario stuff!

I like that we got new bunny day items. I wonder if the egg trees show up in dreams.
Ex8sMdrUcAAZ-fk.jpeg

Ex8sMd3VoAgtO13.jpeg

Ex8sMd8U4AI9IWn.jpeg

Ex8sMd_VIAEw8eJ.jpeg

0802210428a~2.jpg

I need to post more pages!

I'm still deciding on a name, but i'm thinkin a lot about making a 6th (and maybe 7th) human character, a hotel on the south beach.

Name ideas:
Palm/Palma
Walnut
Ivy
Olive
Beech
Kudzu (maybe another character on another beach. Keep them in a tent?)

Some recent video highlights. I've improved a lot on my island, and my hotel (6th human character, Palma) is just about done! I've actually changed this area a bit since this video

The first time I'd gone to Harv's since wedding season

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

I never mean to be gone from here so long. I have updated the dream since posting here last, but I'm still working on an update that will show all the changes! I'm excited.

I'll post a real life journal update soon too, i'm still using it.

It's super late so i'm running to bed, but i just updated my dream and its looking so good!

Please check out Anomaly!
DA-2247-6833-3509

I've got shooting stars tonight, plus wisp (who I think does show up in dreams?) so I'm really tempted to do a dream update, but my last update was right before the snow stuck. I think the "true" experience of my island is anything but winter. And I have some cleaning to do.

Lots have stuff has changed already, I've put in a buuunch of giant vines and stuff. Today I even switched things up in the classic little dump area.

If anyone's in the mood to visit a dream, I'm really happy with mine right now! I would love to hear if you enjoy it.

DA-2247-6833-3509

As I've added to the thread earlier, there is some load popping but I think I've made navigating fairly easy, mostly. And fun.

(Also if you wanna open up the presents in front of Megan's house and tell me what they are...not that I'm going to pick them up myself)

Back