• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Annoying TV shows or movies you just can't stand?

As someone who binged the first three seasons, I can safely say Rick and Morty is my least favorite show of all time. The art style is hideous, the protagonist is irredeemable, and the script is completely depressing. If I wanted to listen to edgelords complain about existence I would just browse Reddit again.

I cant stand friends and how i met your mother
Both are great tv series but i cant stand the plot and the silly jokes
Everything sounds dumb and without purpose

Teen Titans Go. The entire CN lineup is literally that all the time. I wish it would just die off, but it's only gained popularity because parents probably throw their kids in front of the tv and to them it doesn't matter what is on. I feel like it's just as bad as Johnny Test.

i hated happy tree friends while it was still around.
reason being my sister was an edgy kid and so she would watch it on the tv in the living room and i thought it only was a "cute" (still ugly imo) show and then they started tearing each other apart and it scarred me for a long time
Post automatically merged:

Steven Universe is unbearable

second because white diamond could have been something AMAZING and instead they went with that "friendship and love solve everything and if you simply talk it out with someone they'll turn good!" bull they always go with

also second that the fandom is so toxic, i used to own many SU ocs and then someone in the fandom decided to run me out of it and basically stalk me

oof there's so many
- teen titans go, i can't with this show
-uncle grandpa, like seriously what were they thinking
- basically any disney movie with 3d animation, it looks great but they put so much focus into the animation and songs that they forget to write decent storylines
- all christmas movies, they're too cheesy
- the new mulan movie, they got all the good characters/scenes from the original and basically threw them in the bin and released this dreadful film
-anything with adam sandler in it really irritates me

also i didn't realise so many people hated steven universe, it's my favourite show but i agree the fandom makes me wanna quit the internet 😅

i hated happy tree friends while it was still around.
reason being my sister was an edgy kid and so she would watch it on the tv in the living room and i thought it only was a "cute" (still ugly imo) show and then they started tearing each other apart and it scarred me for a long time
Post automatically merged:

second because white diamond could have been something AMAZING and instead they went with that "friendship and love solve everything and if you simply talk it out with someone they'll turn good!" bull they always go with

also second that the fandom is so toxic, i used to own many SU ocs and then someone in the fandom decided to run me out of it and basically stalk me
Oh man, I'm still disgusted at the community with that whole 'Rose Quartz/skinny' drawing where they egged a girl to commit suicide and then celebrate when they thought they had won. They didn't. It's one of the few times 4chan got involved and bullied them and I supported every bit of it. They literally just kept editing art and posting it to torment them. They deserved it.

The plot towards the ending of Steven Universe was such a mess. Steven and the gems want to fight the bad guys in season 1 when they're abducted on the spaceship of Japser? Because they're bad people hurting good people. And then season finale/you're a megalomaniac dictator that's been mass harvest planets for your army for thousands of years. But counterpoint, let's be friends.

Disney Frozen 1 and 2
All new TV shows that came out this year
Peg plus Cat
Zootopia
That furry show on Netflix

There is more but yeah

Teen Titans Go. The entire CN lineup is literally that all the time. I wish it would just die off, but it's only gained popularity because parents probably throw their kids in front of the tv and to them it doesn't matter what is on. I feel like it's just as bad as Johnny Test.
Teen Titans Go is so bad. I liked the older one.

rwby's art style has gotten better over the years and i'm (hopeful) the writing has as well, but that first season turned me off so hard

To All the Boys I Loved Before, Riverdale, End of the F*ing World, Kissing Booth, and literally any other str8 teen romance on Netflix. I don’t know why I bothered watching. just all around horrid and a waste of time. But also I’m not exactly the target demographic ig so.. theres that

Forgot to mention it in my post from last year, but "Ridiculousness" is another stupid TV show that irritates me. It's mostly just stupid videos about stupid people doing stupid things (and the majority of them aren't even funny).

South Park, Rick and morty, and the venture bros. They just grate my nerves and I can’t stand them.

Anything The CW puts out these days is pretty awful, all their shows have similar tropes throughout and it's sad to see today's younger generation look up to them so much.

I would get into fights if I said this to some of my old friends but Sword Art Online is the most awful garbage I had the displeasure of watching. I only watched the first season and some of the second, but Kirito is 100% a Mary Sue, the plot had potential but flopped hard, and all the female characters do nothing but get the hots for the main character. I don’t even want to know why only guns are involved in one of the later seasons (no swords to be found there). Just the epitome of bad anime. For anyone interested in getting into the series I would recommend just watching the abridged series on youtube, it fixes a lot of the writing and the characters are more enjoyable.

i don't like the office or shows like it don't kill me xc
friends
how i met your mother
most reality tv and sitcoms

Too many to list lol, but in general I really don't like sitcoms or reality tv shows. They are super boring to me and dumb. I also hate those "adult cartoon" shows like family guy, beavis and butt-head, king of the hill, etc. I just find them so stupid and not funny.

Family Guy and American Dad. I know that the episodes can be hit or miss but the ones I've seen are very miss.

Teen Titans Go, it's just so bright.

Back