• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Annoying TV shows or movies you just can't stand?

The Fast and Furious franchise...fcking hate those movies...reality shows(w/ maybe a FEW exceptions, such as Gold Rush and the Curse of Oak Island), certain comedies...and that's all I got for now.

I really don't watch television because it all seems dumb to me. I've never cared for sitcoms. The idea of entertainment through making fun of someone/thing is playing to the lowest common denominator.

Game of Thrones is annoying as heck and there’s so much death. Never understood why it was so popular.

Steven Universe and Stranger Things. Idk, people ruined it for me. And they get mad offended when I say I don't like their shows :v I don't get it

Steven Universe and Stranger Things. Idk, people ruined it for me. And they get mad offended when I say I don't like their shows :v I don't get it

I love Steven Universe and I totally respect your opinion. I will also agree with you about the community being pretty toxic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I despise Mean Girls 2 and Legally Blondes. Both of them are garbage spin offs but, supply a good hate watch.

also extreme nature/environment shows like, idk ice road truckers or those fishing things.. like bruh totally uninteresting.

all pc shows/movies where they have to alter and "censor" everything to appeal to an easily-offended audience because they can't learn from history and people will ****hit the fan like mad. I mean yeah if it's obviously slur-y and bad yeah then remake it but when they take stories and either make them totally different or just "appealing" to make money as well just heck no.

(prime example, the danish girl.. like did they even research it properly??)

most thriller movies like, idk the woman on the train, august: osage county, the gift etc. .. .. snore you are just being annoying couldn't care less.

kids shows when they dub real people.. like uhh those are not aimed towards babies 99% of the time and learn to read gdi.

there are so many fanbases that have ruined shows for me honestly. i watched like 4 epised of steven universe but the fandom is so extremely terrible that i started disliking the show even though i thought it was alright when i watched it :|

The Big Bang Theory. I hate this show with passion. Not only the characters are annoying af (words
can't describe how much I hate Bernadette and Amy), the jokes are just stale and unfunny, it's so
painful to watch. Sometimes I really ask myself how this trash got so many seasons, meanwhile
other shows which are way better have to beg that they not getting cancelled right after the first
season. I will never understand how this show with it's wannabe nerds got so popular. I also don't
understand what people find so amazing about "Shamy". Pure cringe at its finest. In general, all the
relationships in this show are just dumb, seriously, how can people like something like this?

Sherlock. Especially season three and four. While season one and two are ok, season three is just
meh. And season four is pure trash, honestly, what the heck happened here? The whole story was
so weird, Mary was just fu..... annoying, like, I was happy when she died and surprise! She's back!
Now as a ghost, tada! Wtf Moffat and Gatiss, why can't you let a character just stay dead? In
general, all the characters became more and more annoying and out of character. John was more
likeable back then, in season four he's just a moron. And Sherlock's sister... Worst idea ever. They
could have make a good show but nope, they had to ruin it. I used to be a fan of it, now I'm not
even interested in a season five at all (if they ever going to make one).

As for movies, I'm not a fan at all of movies with love stories. And go away with this 50 Shades of
trash, I can't stand this.

Also, if we’re being honest here, Star Wars Episode 8 was very confusing with all the death and therefore made it very annoying. At the end it was like, “Okay, we got these people left, we can still win!” And I’m like, “No you cannot! You just lost like, more than half of the good guys! WTF?!”

I am sick and tired of Star Wars and comic book super hero stuff being crammed in my face all of the time. I am not saying that they are necessarily bad media, but I am annoyed with how much they are promoted and with how much my friends post that stuff on social media. Like every time I get on FB, I feel like at least 50% of what I see is related to that stuff.

Yeah, TBBT sucks hard... mostly because their assuming general stereotypes of people with ASD conditions.. Like not everyone is a science nerd that sucks with girls or whatever siiigh.

there aren't really any tv shows that i actively hate since i just don't watch them??? but i guess commercials for certain shows on hulu irritate me, and i cannot stand hearing about star wars anymore because i just do not care, like, so much. also annoyed by pretty much anything tim allen is in because he is honestly just terrible imo.

star wars doesn’t interest me at all
nor do any reality tv shows whatsoever
anime in my eyes shouldn’t exist as it is annoying
two broke girls just aren’t funny
little mix (band) and their whiny voices and 11-12 year olds fangirl over them so no thanks
finally, all vloggers

my favourite shows are the big bang theory and family guy lmaO

Last edited:
Celebrity gossip crap like "TMZ" and "Extra", as well as braincell-killing reality show garbage like "The Kardashians" and "Jersey Shore". The majority of the primetime shows on The CW also irritate me.

There's definitely others, but they don't come to mind at the moment.

Bizaardvark. Nothing annoys me more than the Disney Channel show Bizaardvark. I mean, Jake Paul, not funny whatsoever, and dull concept.
but, just some others I can't stand:
-Naruto. When will they ever shut up and stop doing flashbacks? Also has a dull story tbh.
-My Hero Academia. I lost interest after the 3rd season, and while I was watching it it wasn't being shoved into my face everywhere. Now it is, and I can't stand it because nobody can shut up about it and it's driving me more insane than Deku's screaming and crying.
-Any other anime because from my experience... they're all the same.
-Almost every witch tv show, because like anime, they're all the same stupid story. (wizards of waverly place is the only exception)
-Star Wars, Marvel, and DC movies. I haven't been bugged about DC as much, but my family bugs me so much about star wars/marvel it's not even funny. They know I hate it and still try to get me to watch it because it's "the funniest movie ever". I could go on forever about it, but I won't.
-Riverdale
-Stranger Things
-Teen Titans go
-New Nickelodeon
-She-Ra and the Princess of Power
etc...

family guy, southpark, american dad, etc. it feels like every single one of those shows is basically the same thing and every single fan that I've ever met/talked to has been extremely rude or small-minded and judgmental (no offense if you like them, just my personal experience with the people who are really into shows like that)

Back