Animes that ended too early.

I'm going to be shot but...

Dragon Ball Z, with all the constant games they're making now to somewhat extend the story somehow.
I feel like that they could pack a few more episodes instead of a movie every two years or so years.

02 got so much hate from the fandom, but personally I don't think it's that bad.

It's just like you said, it has way too many plot holes and the addition of a "6th Ranger" made it even worse since some of the things during the first arc just went up and disappeared in the 2nd. Not to mention, ending should have a better epilogue than that. It really felt like the last few episodes of 02 were horribly rushed.

But thank god we have Adventure 3 coming out next year to fix all of the problems that 02 plagued.

I did like 02, it just had too many plot holes, and the characters fell flat (except for Ken).

Excited for 03, but it sounds like it's a sequel to the original Adventure, so I dunno how much of those plot holes will actually get fixed; Keeping my fingers crossed.
On the other hand, Taichi is supposed to be 17 in 03, but it sounds like it'll be focused on Taichi and Agumon. I don't know how they're going to fix all the stuff with Daemon and the dark ocean without the ones who were most plagued by it (Ken and Hikari; Yamato and Sora had issues with the darkness in Adventure). Course, I'd be perfectly fine if they retconned some stuff from the end of 02 (being a Takari fan, myself).

I'm going to be shot but...

Dragon Ball Z, with all the constant games they're making now to somewhat extend the story somehow.
I feel like that they could pack a few more episodes instead of a movie every two years or so years.

I frankly think that DBZ should have ended at the Cell saga (as much of a Gohan/Videl fan I am).
GT was horrible (now I'm gonna be targeted XD ), but then again, Akira Toriyama had nothing to do with the story. The newest movie was a hilarious yet horrible flop (I found the interactions between the child-Mai and Trunks to be more interesting than the rest of the movie; so, yea, I'd like to see more about that, I'll admit).

I think if DBZ had to continue and increase the powers even further, we'll have golden oozaru performing fusion to skyrocket the power levels. I really, really don't want to see that. >.>;;

Last edited:
The first Nanoha series. I mean 13 episodes or whatever it was was way too short. Then they had to make like 875845 sequels lol

Well Sailor Moon could handle the fillers well unlike Narutard Shietpudding and One Piece

Last edited:
Back