Anime/Video Game Crushes

Here are some that come to mind:

Lime:
lime.jpeg

Fiore:
1713811671405.png

Camilla:
1713811725179.png

Oh lord, I don't think I've ever mentioned it here. But my overall fav, and no one will ever over throne him..

Screenshot 2024-04-23 12.13.04.png
4f2a7be278625382a4bc92377229c113.gif
tumblr_p89fx1SaPB1rzcpvjo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_34e81e11e8a18427d2ef8af7ef140eaa_c4213216_2048.jpg

He will always be in my heart, I consider him my comfort character; and one I plan to write a lot of fanfictions about~ Miwa's main role in this show, is the happy-go-lucky, kind, cheerful friend, who is major best friends with the main grumpy, emotionless and power hungry character.
Despite being friends with one of the main characters (that literally causes SO MUCH problems), we hardly know much about Miwa, other than the fact that is super loyal, and would go beyond to be a good friend and wants to see his friends happy. In pic 4, you can see something is different, and that's one of the seasons problems they have to deal with.
He goes to the bad side, because that's where his friend is, and doesn't want him to be alone again, even in one of the other series; literally sacrifces himself for said friend saying 'I wanted to protect your smile' - Miwa WHAT ABOUT YOUR SMILE, WE NEED TO PROTECT YOU

You don't know how much I wish we knew more about him as a person, his family - anything!! Fun fact, he was born on April fools, which just raditaites the kinda energy he has XD
One day, he will have more screen time. Maybe one day they'll bring him and the original characters back; that would be fun.

There's no other person I can think of, but there is one other crush, I've gotten via an online game.

KimUpdated.png

My bae~
Not much to say here. This game, haven't been on it in years, but it was one of those love sim games, and sadly Kim could only be a friend on there ;_; Didn't stop me loving her. Maybe one day, and if so, then I shall return aha.

Some of you may already know but:
Tankman collage-min.png

He's not an anime character, obviously. However, he first appeared in a web series in 2006, and later appeared in Friday Night Funkin', a video game.

Xion from Kingdom hearts i'd say is my first one still is to this day.
Post automatically merged:

Some of you may already know but:
View attachment 555910
He's not an anime character, obviously. However, he first appeared in a web series in 2006, and later appeared in Friday Night Funkin', a video game.
That period of the internet i really miss so badly. ;-;

Mines was Ash from Pokemon, but this was when I was 10/11 years old.

However, sometimes I get bashful when one of my favorite characters are on screen. But I don't know if that's considered me crushing on them or just being shy whenever it happens.

Last edited:
Um, no, not at all! Wait, why did I get a craving for Dr. Pepper and honey butter chips while opening this thread? No idea why that could be hahaha….

(No i’ve never played it either which is weird I know)

Last edited:
Hoo boy I have a lot of fictional crushes, so I’ll narrow it down to my top faves

1. Josuke Higashikata from Diamond is Unbreakable. Part 4 immediately became my favorite part when I started reading it and Josuke is one of those reasons. He’s so cute and kind of mischievous, but he’s a good egg at the end of the day. And I LOVE his hair!

2. Miyuki Kazuya from Ace of Diamond. First of all, I just think Miyuki is one of the best designed glasses characters in general. His design caught my eye before I even new where he was from. After finally watching Daiya I totally get it. He’s also very mischievous and teases other characters a lot, but his arc has him learn to grow into his role as a captain. Idk Miyuki just radiates coolness (which makes his dorky moments even funnier) it’s difficult to get it across in words. There’s a reason he’s the most popular character lol

Back