• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anime Recommendations?

Patema Inverted is a pretty good movie if you haven't already checked it out. Really interesting concept that's executed fairly well.

oooh persona 4 the animation! (the original, not golden, which doesn't really make sense if you haven't played the game). just checked and there is a dub!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if they're the same english voice actors as the game then the dub will be pretty good!

Noragami! Noragami is amazing, and I loooove Yuki Kaji, which is the voice of one of the main characters, Yukine! (He's the guy in my profile pic ❤️)
Its genres are Action, Adventure, Shounen and Supernatural (and also comedy imo). Those are my favorite genres! :D

Noragami! Noragami is amazing, and I loooove Yuki Kaji, which is the voice of one of the main characters, Yukine! (He's the guy in my profile pic ❤️)
Its genres are Action, Adventure, Shounen and Supernatural (and also comedy imo). Those are my favorite genres! :D

I agree, Noragami is absolutely amazing (':

You should also check out the Danganronpa series and the classics like Death note and Tokyo ghoul if you haven't already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh persona 4 the animation! (the original, not golden, which doesn't really make sense if you haven't played the game). just checked and there is a dub!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if they're the same english voice actors as the game then the dub will be pretty good!

The dub is absolutely great! P4A is one anime I actually really loved the dub of and preferred it over the sub.

it only came out a few hours ago but seriously, watch Yuri!!! On Ice RIGHT NOW.

Back