• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anime Recommendations?

Patema Inverted is a pretty good movie if you haven't already checked it out. Really interesting concept that's executed fairly well.

oooh persona 4 the animation! (the original, not golden, which doesn't really make sense if you haven't played the game). just checked and there is a dub!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if they're the same english voice actors as the game then the dub will be pretty good!

Noragami! Noragami is amazing, and I loooove Yuki Kaji, which is the voice of one of the main characters, Yukine! (He's the guy in my profile pic ❤️)
Its genres are Action, Adventure, Shounen and Supernatural (and also comedy imo). Those are my favorite genres! :D

Noragami! Noragami is amazing, and I loooove Yuki Kaji, which is the voice of one of the main characters, Yukine! (He's the guy in my profile pic ❤️)
Its genres are Action, Adventure, Shounen and Supernatural (and also comedy imo). Those are my favorite genres! :D

I agree, Noragami is absolutely amazing (':

You should also check out the Danganronpa series and the classics like Death note and Tokyo ghoul if you haven't already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh persona 4 the animation! (the original, not golden, which doesn't really make sense if you haven't played the game). just checked and there is a dub!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if they're the same english voice actors as the game then the dub will be pretty good!

The dub is absolutely great! P4A is one anime I actually really loved the dub of and preferred it over the sub.

it only came out a few hours ago but seriously, watch Yuri!!! On Ice RIGHT NOW.

Back