• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anime Recommendations?

go watch FREE! its a sports and slice of life anime with hot guys in it. maybe also anohana? its not a school anime but its slice of life and its kinda sad too.

THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA HOLY S*** ITS AMAZING. And any Studio Ghibki movies although I'm assuming that's not what you meant.

Pokemon, duh! I mean you are a fan so, it's a pretty good anime. But don't get into the X/Y series. Amourshipping ruins the good old childhood times. (Ugh serena oh ew)

Soul Eater and Death Note are good ones if you're looking for ones about death. Corpse Party's a good one too, but it's kind of gory.

Black Butler is a little mature, but it's a pretty good one as well. I mean, it's wierd and makes you feel uncomfy sometimes so I wouldn't recommend that one the most.

Fairy Tale is cool. So is Tokyo Ghoul from what I heard. Your Lie In April looks good, so I'd recommend it.

Man there are some good animes. I like Naruto and Attack On Titan as well so you should check those out. Naruto is a ninja-one if you like ninjas and fighting and stuff. Pretty much Kung Fu Panda for teens and/or adults.

Bump! Finished both seasons of Psycho-Pass. Was gonna watch ERASED next but there isn't a dub for it yet, so now I need some more recommendations!

i was gonna recommend jojo like i always do but it might not fit your tastes (its like a drama/shounen/comedy/soap opera)... so... love live! you might enjoy, monthly girl's nozaki kun!! i think i heard that one got a dub its really cute and fun, gatchaman crowds, nanatsu no taizai, princess jellyfish... i mainly use this website to find anime to watch so maybe browse the genres on there and see if u can find stuff for yourself as well

Dennou Coil
Ghost Stories
Usagi Drop
Natsume Yuujinchou

The English dub of Ghost Stories is hilarious, but I'm not sure if the rest have dubs

sengoku basara

black butler (my current fave)

terra formars (also my fav <3)

samurai champloo

Someones probably already recommended it but have you ever watched "Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!" (usually shortened to WataMote!) it's a comedy/slice of life series about a girl who wants to become popular but she's got pretty extreme social anxiety.

HOLY ***t
I LOVE PSYCHO PASS TOO if it wasn't obvious

Definitely one of my favorites!
I reccomend "erased"

Last edited:
Clannad. There's both the main series and the after story, each with around 20 episodes. Great but sad anime.

HOLY ***t
I LOVE PSYCHO PASS TOO if it wasn't obvious

Definitely one of my favorites!
I reccomend "erased"

Yup lol I finished it a few weeks ago. It was beautiful <3
I wanted to check out erased but I couldn't find a dub sadly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clannad. There's both the main series and the after story, each with around 20 episodes. Great but sad anime.

Already watched Clannad. It was definitely a trip.

Yup lol I finished it a few weeks ago. It was beautiful <3
I wanted to check out erased but I couldn't find a dub sadly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Already watched Clannad. It was definitely a trip.

Did you watch both the 1st and 2nd season as well as the movie?
It definitely is beautiful, oh god the message it gives off is amazing! Not to mention, I love the character development.

oof that sucks. & The second season of clannad has the saddest anime moments.

Did you watch both the 1st and 2nd season as well as the movie?
It definitely is beautiful, oh god the message it gives off is amazing! Not to mention, I love the character development.

oof that sucks. & The second season of clannad has the saddest anime moments.

Both seasons but not the movie since that hasn't been dubbed yet either.
I loved the concept and yes the message too. The first few episodes pulled me in and I was set from there.

Plus I love mystery-cop stuff... but only in anime lol

Both seasons but not the movie since that hasn't been dubbed yet either.
I loved the concept and yes the message too. The first few episodes pulled me in and I was set from there.

Plus I love mystery-cop stuff... but only in anime lol

Really there's no dub out still?
I spent like 1-2 hours looking for the sub version because the beginning was english & I assumed it was the dub. Anyway, you're going to love the movie when you watch it because someone special makes a reappearance. :eek:

Btw if you like mystery-cop stuff, I'd recommend Hamatora, or Zankyou no Terror. Hamatora is pretty similar to psycho pass, and it's fun to watch too (it's not as psychological, but y'know)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've been watching "Your Lie in April" lately. it's about music and romance :3

Wait till the ending... have tissues ready.

Back