Animal Crossing Town Couples

So my town is a mix of lesbians and normal couples;

We got ol Caroline and Mint:
They are like amazing together and they chat and get along really well. They started giving presents to eachother a lot and tiring me out, eventually I opened one of them to find some tshirt with like pink and red so i asume they are totally dating

Me an Pudge:
Got his picture, got his love

Kidd and Opal:
They just met and already kidd asked me to send about 2 gifts to opal. I think they might just be friends, but lets just say I can totally picture them "doing it"

Tank, Static and Bunnie:
The awesome threesome. When Tank arrived, he and bunnie used to always play fight and walk in the same direction and tanks house was right next to bunnie. I asumed they were a couple until static arrived and they have been going around a lot so I think they r a threesome

Celia?
I think shes just forever alone

Marshal and Flora. Almost everyone talks about them, I often see them together and now they even wear the similar shirt. Their relationship's kinda shaky since Jacques moved in(I do think it's not because of Jacques though)but they still maintain their relationship.

And then there's Chief and Diana. Marina often pointed they argue and then making up a lot, which I agree. I won't say they're couples though. Then again, Diana is a strong individual woman that needs no man, although she does have a platonic friendship with Jacques :p

EDIT: Oh, and there's Sparro and Marina too. I saw Marina visited Sparro long ago, and he admitted that he likes Marina. No one seem to be talking about them though.
And Flo used to be in a love triangle between Lucky and Tank. She used to be with Tank until Lucky moved in. Then Tank moved out, and she's with Lucky. After Lucky moved, she's an individual.

Last edited:
My town's villagers kinda like the life of single people. However, Francine and Angus are quite having something, they always talk on how about those two look so well toghether and hwo often people see them. The other couple could be Merengue and Coach, they live pretty close and always talk about the same things, and usually whistle when they are with each other.

The rest... well Genji's too busy being a bro to care about "ho's", Tammi won't have a boyfriend because that would break her fans' heart, don't know about Anicotti and Paula can die in a hole, everyone dislikes her. I think Curlos used to like Merengue, though. Now i don't know really.

In my town, I think Samson likes Coco, but Coco likes me more. He visits her house sometimes, but she's always way more excited to see me. And I don't think there's anything else going on. I'll provide updates if I discover more.

Eugene and Melba
I don't know, after I saw Eugene being a potential koala villager, I was like 'I'm pairing him up with Melba'
The badboy with a nice koala. Wouldn't they make a nice couple?

Back