• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

I will be doing this, so sign me up!! C:
Maybe you could use a discord group?

Nope i didn't unfortunatly.
But i have a fresh cartridge up and ready to go :)

Thank you!

GUessing we post our new town name/map and mayor name up tomorrow? :)

Yes we will! I have a form that is ready for tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be doing this, so sign me up!! C:
Maybe you could use a discord group?

Great, I'll sign you up! I have a Discord server that is nearly ready to be released, so it should be up in a few days.

Trying to decide on a mayor name currently. Do I go with my real name - Hannah - or a "cooler" name, like Alexa or Alexis (I've always been obsessed with that name)?

Trying to decide on a mayor name currently. Do I go with my real name - Hannah - or a "cooler" name, like Alexa or Alexis (I've always been obsessed with that name)?

I use my real name but its preference.

For those where it has not struck midnight, the challenge is due to begin soon! Those in 2017, good luck! Tomorrow morning I will update the thread with all the necessary information! And remember...

Last edited:
Kinda self-promo feel free to ignore me UwU

Been thinking about a theme and dreamies for my town! I thought having 10 specific dreamies to work towards would help me stick with my town and give me more satisfaction. I made a thread with some ideas, and I'd love some advice from all the participants here. You can find the thread here.
Thanks if you do check it out ^-^

I think I'm finally going to do the theme I've always wanted. A fairy tale town. So I'll want Drago, Julian (that'd be a first too), and Phoebe. Maybe some pigs, and any other fairy tale types that I think fit. Maybe a goat? I might have to run through the character list...

would love to do this but not tting or trading would be so hard for me!

A happy new year to everyone! I'm really looking forward to taking part in this challenge in 2017! It's actually at the top of my new years resolution list. I will be making my town tomorrow morning and I'll post some pictures as soon as I can. Good luck everyone!

Id love to sign up!
I will be using my spare copy to do this challenge so I may keep my beautiful town ^_^

Sign me up! I just resetted my town even though I started 2 weeks ago XD It felt so good to do so. My mayor name will still be Pyxie and my town will still be Mystic. My friendcode is on the side

this is so great more poeple joining for this challange and im glad im joining its gonna be some few day late but il keep up with this
i just hope this community wont die i always like this :)

I have to delete my town? Can I keep my town

I think it may depend on how long you had it. If you had your town for months then yeah, if you had it for like a couple of weeks then they may say its okay. But it is a restart challenge so you kinda have to xD Or you wont be on the same page as everyone else

Hey. I hope its not too late. But I want to try the challenge. Yes, you heard me say I didn't wanna do this. But I want to now. I'll start by doing my 2nd town, Moonview. Which failed numerous of times due to being dissatisfied. I'll do everything right this time.

Back