• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

Happy new year, everyone!!
How are you all doing?

I forgot to take a screenshot of the planting ceremony, but here I am!
0101isa.jpg

This is my town map, I am quite content with it
0101map.jpg

Town name:
そよかぜ Soyokaze (Gentle breeze)
Mayor:
Titti
Town fruit:
Cherry!!!

Starting villagers are:
Kid Cat, Mint, Curt, Rhonda, Clay

Currently I'm laying down placeholder paths to try and figure out where I want everything

Last edited:
Just started my town. I took the second map I saw it has some really good villagers☺
I named my town Glimmer after my favourite childhood game Spyro 2 gateway to Glimmer☺

Challenges

It is time. The first challenges are here. Get ready because I have a whole host for you to do for a start!

Obtain all of the town native fruit! This includes the Apple, Pear, Orange, Cherry and Peach. You have from January 1st to January 7th to complete this.
Fruit.jpg

Catch all of the available bugs, fish and deep sea creatures for this month!
WVW69ivXUHYcz8JyH2.jpg

Obtain at least 1 villager picture from any villager in your town!

These end on the 31st January

To enter the challenges, once the Discord server is up (should be today), post a picture of the needed criteria in the special challenge server. Then all participants will receive a prize!

We have much bigger things planned than just the challenges. Here we gooooooo!

Every Sunday, you can come and visit my town and buy special furniture! This is free of charge of course! This will begin next Sunday, 8th January. I have the amiibo:
  • Isabelle
  • Digby
  • Reese
  • Cyrus
  • K.K. Slider
  • All the Sanrio amiibo cards

Every month, there will be a bell lottery! This is made up of donations that I, myself contribute to as well as you too! This months withdraw date will be the 31st January! The donated money will be kept in my additional character's ABD if you do so wish to contribute.

Current Jackpot: 1 Million Bells

Myself
Every 4 months, There will be a TBT Jackpot that is compiled together to form I huuuuugggeeee amount that is spread between everyone! There will be a first, second, third and contributer's prize. The closing date for these will be the 30th April, 31st August and the 31st December this year! The TBT will be stored in my ABD where I will keep a count of and save everything. If you wish to donate, then please inform me and send over the desired TBT.

Current Jackpot: 100TBT

Myself

I hope you like all of this! The front will be updated with all the new information about the challenges!

Last edited:
WVW69j8bYwcV51fjw_

Mayor Hazel of Latibule~ Hazel isn't my real name but I decided I'd make a character out of my mayor as I'd like to do comics or a story based on my gameplay at some stage. Latibule is a word which means "a hiding place". I'm pretty indifferent to my villagers, Felicity is the only one I really like but her house is in a terrible spot so I'll have to let her go. Luckily I have her amiibo card so I can move her back in! I'll probably move Jamette out asap and I've a feeling Walt might grow on me. It's funny I have Goose again, he was in my first OYC town back in 2015.

WVW69j8bZ88rS5NI6d

I really like my map! I'm planning on having all the main buildings on the left and having a cedar forest around my mayor's house. Also might try and move most (if not all) of my villagers to the southern part of town, particularly on the little peninsula. I have pears for fruit which I'm pretty happy about cause I love the golden perfect pears. Also have square snow which means triangle grass which is fine by me (As long as it's not square grass I'm happy!)

Hope all of your resetting is going well~

Challenges

It is time. The first challenges are here. Get ready because I have a whole host for you to do for a start!

Obtain all of the town native fruit! This includes the Apple, Pear, Orange, Cherry and Peach. You have from January 1st to January 7th to complete this.
View attachment 191458

View attachment 191457

To enter the challenges, once the Discord server is up (should be today), post a picture of the needed criteria in the special challenge server. Then all participants will receive a prize!

Every Sunday, you can come and visit my town and buy special furniture! This is free of charge of course! This will begin next Sunday, 8th January. I have the amiibo:
  • Isabelle
  • Digby
  • Reese
  • Cyrus
  • K.K. Slider

Every 2 weeks, there will be a bell lottery! This is made up of donations that I, myself contribute to as well as you too! This months withdraw date will be the 31st January! The donated money will be kept in my additional character's ABD if you do so wish to contribute.

Myself
Every 4 months, There will be a TBT Jackpot that is compiled together to form I huuuuugggeeee amount that is spread between everyone! There will be a first, second, third and contributer's prize. The closing date for these will be the 30th April, 31st August and the 31st December this year! The TBT will be stored in my ABD where I will keep a count of and save everything. If you wish to donate, then please inform me and send over the desired TBT.

Myself

I hope you like all of this! The front will be updated with all the new information about the challenges!

For the fruit are we allowed to purchase or trade the fruits? Or are we supposed to get them from the island/garden shop

Wow I love how planned out this feels!!
I will be making my town right now ~
Mayor Cookie of Chai Tea (stole that town name from someone else on here lmao)

I'll probably move Jamette out asap
tumblr_mof2kdJFAX1rz31j5o2_r1_400.gif

She'll never leave!
Jambette is so weird tbh... like why did they have to make her that way?

ALSO I am not looking forward to resetting for a town this morning but I'm READY. Going to grab a coffee drink and have at it until I have peaches as a fruit and a decent set up with my retail in the perfect place!

Last edited:
For the fruit are we allowed to purchase or trade the fruits? Or are we supposed to get them from the island/garden shop

Maybe I should of made it clearer, but get all the fruit by trading between yourselves! This means you'll be able to get to know each other better and build a better community!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple, Pear, Orange, Cherry and Peach is all that is needed.

Challenges

View attachment 191458

View attachment 191457

• Isabelle
  • Digby
  • Reese
  • Cyrus
  • K.K. Slider

Every month, there will be a bell lottery! This is made up of donations that I, myself contribute to as well as you too! This months withdraw date will be the 31st January! The donated money will be kept in my additional character's ABD if you do so wish to contribute.

Myself

Myself

It all looks amazing! I'm really excited about the amiibos in particular since I don't own any of the figures myself!

She'll never leave!

I have no idea. I'm also participating in Pocky's challenge so in my head those lips of hers are part of her curse!

It all looks amazing! I'm really excited about the amiibos in particular since I don't own any of the figures myself!

I have no idea. I'm also participating in Pocky's challenge so in my head those lips of hers are part of her curse!

Oh so your doing the infected regular challenge?! That's cool!

HNI_0023_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.jpg
I have finally made my town! I am so excited as I got Chester, who is my all time favourite villager! Good luck everyone and I hope that 2017 is a good one!

Last edited:
I'm planning out which villagers I am going to try to obtain for each of my themes I'm torn between so I have a line-up of ten villagers for a pastel theme and 10 for a food theme. XD

Oh so your doing the infected regular challenge?! That's cool!

Yes I'm going to do my best! Except my town is gona be a witch/forest theme. So all the inhabitants will be inflicted with a curse instead of an illness!

Challenges

View attachment 191458

View attachment 191457

• Isabelle
  • Digby
  • Reese
  • Cyrus
  • K.K. Slider

Myself

Myself

Wow that all sounds really good ☺

Really liking the challenges you've set! Giving me little goals to work towards will definitely help me persevere and keep my town. :)

Also, I've decided on my dreamies; they're in my signature - although I may make some changes as I'm extremely indecisive at times.

Mayor Honey of Chai Tea
----------------------------------------
HNI_0076.JPG
----------------------------------------
Native Fruit: Orange
Villager(s) Keeping: Sprinkle​

Last edited:

She'll never leave!

ALSO I am not looking forward to resetting for a town this morning but I'm READY. Going to grab a coffee drink and have at it until I have peaches as a fruit and a decent set up with my retail in the perfect place!

:C I love Jambette!

Back