🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

I missed out on this last year and really want to get back into the game after resetting too many times. I believe I shall definitely do this this year. Can I start at midnight on the first or do I have to wait until 6am?

I missed out on this last year and really want to get back into the game after resetting too many times. I believe I shall definitely do this this year. Can I start at midnight on the first or do I have to wait until 6am?

At the moment it strikes the 1st is not a problem!

Double post :/

Last edited:
I'd do it but I already have a dreamie in my town and I'd die if I lost him :(

I will just put it out there, but I have Julian in my town and I'm not resetting this year, just hosting it Please don't kill me) so I'm happy to give him up at any point since he's only a stand in for my lost Marshal... He was my first villager to move into Rosemoor...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! That gives me something to do at midnight, haha. I'm definitely in.

Yayyyyy! Adding you to the list!

Guys I just started playing ACNL on the 18th xD Im not resetting now but i want to participate....should i restart.....naaaa

Guys I just started playing ACNL on the 18th xD Im not resetting now but i want to participate....should i restart.....naaaa

This is your choice but if you don't reset, you can always play along with everyone else and take part! I am more than happy to have you join in!

Btw gallade
where do I sign up to put my town name and my mayor name
The town name will be Random
While my mayor name will be Creative

Btw gallade
where do I sign up to put my town name and my mayor name
The town name will be Random
While my mayor name will be Creative

After the closing date for signing up, I will post a form with all the necessary details and will ask all participants to fill it out. Then, I will fill out the sheet with all the given details.

This is your choice but if you don't reset, you can always play along with everyone else and take part! I am more than happy to have you join in!

Cool! I just got the QR machine yesterday and I dont want to give that up XD Ill only be like 2 weeks ahead of everyone

I didn't see someone else had planned on doing a OYC thread! (I looked before starting mine and only saw the Plague themed one, didn't mean to step on any feet!) but I am totally going to be participating this year so sign me up!

2NE1 is a K-pop group of 4 very talented girls. But minzy's contract expired and she forgot to renew it and was kicked off sadly.. Bom just left for an unknown reason. Dara left and is a solo singer. CL is still in 2NE1 and is a solo singer as well. They are famous for their song uploaded in 2011 called "Hate you." Also my fave song of theirs is "Happy." Also their last performance together not live.

I'd love to do this but I have so much homework due to school and I have like no money rn. I'll save this for 2018. Are you going to be doing this for 2018?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg i remembered I have 30$ in going to buy it tomorrow for 19.00!!!! Sign me up!

Bell tree name: Reyrey
Town: 2NE1
Residents:
Mayor: CL
Second: Dara
Third: Bom
Fourth: Minzy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we use items from or other town or no?

2NE1 is a K-pop group of 4 very talented girls. But minzy's contract expired and she forgot to renew it and was kicked off sadly.. Bom just left for an unknown reason. Dara left and is a solo singer. CL is still in 2NE1 and is a solo singer as well. They are famous for their song uploaded in 2011 called "Hate you." Also my fave song of theirs is "Happy." Also their last performance together not live.

I'd love to do this but I have so much homework due to school and I have like no money rn. I'll save this for 2018. Are you going to be doing this for 2018?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg i remembered I have 30$ in going to buy it tomorrow for 19.00!!!! Sign me up!

Bell tree name: Reyrey
Town: 2NE1
Residents:
Mayor: CL
Second: Dara
Third: Bom
Fourth: Minzy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we use items from or other town or no?

Oh wow that was fast! And no, transfering items is not allowed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't see someone else had planned on doing a OYC thread! (I looked before starting mine and only saw the Plague themed one, didn't mean to step on any feet!) but I am totally going to be participating this year so sign me up!

It's not a problem! I'll sign you up!

Back