🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

Yes, I'll do it when I get on my laptop. :)
Um I have a few questions..

Can we get help from friends or other people on this website?

May we use QR code flags and paths?

Can we cycle a bit and sell some villagers we don't want or giveaway to people?

May we get villagers from others?

Will there be a 2018 one?

Corruption happens. What do we do??

How can you tell we're not breaking the rules??

Um I have a few questions..

Can we get help from friends or other people on this website?

May we use QR code flags and paths?

Can we cycle a bit and sell some villagers we don't want or giveaway to people?

May we get villagers from others?

Will there be a 2018 one?

Corruption happens. What do we do??

How can you tell we're not breaking the rules??

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Hopefully

Err, I'm not sure

I'm relying on participants not to break the rules

Yesss I'm going to have a cycling service the first month. The first 3 days - Week I'm laying my patterns down and where villagers can move in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can we have help from people on other websites? I have a few friends on another website who have cycling services!

I have a suggestion for some challenges!

Obtain all gold tools WITHOUT buying them!

Keep a villager starter! Cmon love at least one villager you start with! I loved Astrid forever until I had to let her go because Paula the smelly fart never moved until Astrid moved!!

Never hit your villager with a net, toy hammer, etc. love your villagers! Not sure about accidental hits though..

Obtain perfect town before the year ends.

Finish all your nook's home loans within ( amount of time ).

Obtain all fruits ( doesn't have to be perfect ) without buying on forum!

Obtain all dreamies without buying on forum! ( whew a hard one I don't expect anyone to do this o.o

I think you should have a rule where you need to complete a certain amount of challenges! It makes the challenge more fun! :D all challenges I could think of.

Last edited:
Yesss I'm going to have a cycling service the first month. The first 3 days - Week I'm laying my patterns down and where villagers can move in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can we have help from people on other websites? I have a few friends on animal crossing Community who have cycling services!

I have a suggestion for some challenges!

Obtain all gold tools WITHOUT buying them!

Keep a villager starter! Cmon love at least one villager you start with! I loved Astrid forever until I had to let her go because Paula the smelly fart never moved until Astrid moved!!

Never hit your villager with a net, toy hammer, etc. love your villagers! Not sure about accidental hits though..

Obtain perfect town before the year ends.

Finish all your nook's home loans within ( amount of time ).

Obtain all fruits ( doesn't have to be perfect ) without buying on forum!

Obtain all dreamies without buying on forum! ( whew a hard one I don't expect anyone to do this o.o

I think you should have a rule where you need to complete a certain amount of challenges! It makes the challenge more fun! :D all challenges I could think of.

Damn you've went all out! I love the idea's! I'll announce the first challenge on the 1st and when it will end!

As for getting help from different websites, It'll be much prefered if it was on this site, but I can't stop you from using another site; what you do is your business, but please don't advertise other sites as it is not allowed.

Damn you've went all out! I love the idea's! I'll announce the first challenge on the 1st and when it will end!

As for getting help from different websites, It'll be much prefered if it was on this site, but I can't stop you from using another site; what you do is your business, but please don't advertise other sites as it is not allowed.

Sorry ;0; I'll just say other website next time! ( mod pls don't ban me ;; )

Im in with my spare copy! My main town will be my #1 prio for landscaping and decorating, but I might aswell try this with my second copy thats just collecting dust!

If you don't mind I will make some extra rules for myself:
-No getting bells from the forums
-No getting tools from the forums
-Not using amiibo cards or forum trades
-Letting all villagers go if they want to move (??) Not sure if i can do this one XD

I'm conflicted on what to theme my new town, part of me wants to do a pastel town and the other part of me wants to do a food themed town. :/ Can't decide!

Sign me up, please! My current town is kinda "meh", so i'll be more than happy to restart and take part in this challenge.

Hi :D

I would like to partecipate too!
I'm keeping my main town, but i'll start a fresh town on my japanese copy of the game, and hopefully the challenge will motivate me to check on my old town more often

Please, put my name down! I've been holding out desperately, resisting playing the game until the 1st of January. I'm so excited!!

All you wonderful people are being put on the spreadsheet now!

Once the clock strikes midnight tonight, the 1 year challenge begins! I will release the first challenge tomorrow morning!

By the way, tomorrow I would of succeeded with the 2016 challenge! My 1 year anniversary with Rosemoor!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm conflicted on what to theme my new town, part of me wants to do a pastel town and the other part of me wants to do a food themed town. :/ Can't decide!

A food town would be amazing! Your town could change seasonally and you can have all sorts of house ideas and foodie villagers like Merengue or Tia!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has reyrey been banned? Her name is in brown and she signed up for the challenge?

Back