• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer now available for pre-load in North America

JCnator

Bells
Switch
4227-4179-8894
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
Yeah. Kinda pointless for a topic like this to appear, but I felt it's worth noting that in case you're really crazy with the idea of playing the game Day 1 at midnight.

Basically, the way pre-load works is that you buy the game full-price before the game launches and have it immediately download straight to your 3DS's SD Card, so Nintendo can effectively manage to avoid crashing their online servers when Day 1 masses tries to download the same game at the same specific time.
Once it finished downloading, the game will act like any software, except that you can't play that one yet obviously. You'll have to wait until midnight ET to be able download a small patch data that enables you to boot the software, provided you're anywhere near to your wireless Internet connection.

Right now, Happy Home Designer is up for pre-load on North American eShop. Download it before a certain time and you'll get a free theme that comes with it.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/anima...d-live-in-north-america-get-a-free-3ds-theme/

Hmm thats pretty cool though I ordered the bundle with the NN3ds with faceplates so I will have to wait until release day lol I doubt they'd give me a DL for the regular 3ds I have now when I paid for the bundle.

Back