• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing for Switch + Isabelle in Smash Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth

Wow-ee!! Yesterday was a big day for Animal Crossing news! Not only is Isabelle joining the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster as a new fighter, a new mainline Animal Crossing game for Nintendo Switch has finally been announced after nearly six years since New Leaf released in Japan.

Join us in the brand new Animal Crossing for Nintendo Switch board (it smells great in there!) to brew up all of your speculation, hopes, and dreams for the upcoming title.

And for a very limited time, pick up the Isabelle character collectible once again in the forum Shop for 99 Bells. This collectible last appeared in November 2017 for our Five Years of New Leaf event. It's no longer unique too if you're looking for a collection!

Cheers all.

Say hi to her in the banner.

That banner legit scared me.
Also, what will happen to the villager trading plaza? Will it be changed to switch trading only, or will you be able to still trade new leaf villagers to?

Last edited:
Hello Isabelle our lord and saviour :lemon:

Oooh adding the Isabelle collectible back in the shop is a great idea :) Gives opportunity for newcomers and people who missed out last year to get their hands on it!

Ah, I had a feeling this would happen! Glad I waited for her collectible.
Also, yay, more Animal Crossing!

Isabelle is such a darkhorse, I'm really surprised she managed to get into Smash. I grabbed her collectible. <3

I bought the collectable! The banner looks kinda creepy to me but still looks cool. I hope that once AC Switch is released people won't use the New Leaf Boards.

I really want the Isabelle collectible now lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh they actually listened to us and rereleased the Isabelle, I may be broke but I bought it

Edit: I looked at the thread and he added it before we talked about the Isabelle collectible, and there’s no edit so it’s not cause of us lol

Last edited:
The only things I actually cared about in the direct were Isabelle in Smash and AC Switch’s confirmation and release year. For the ENTIRE stream, all I was thinking was, “Please announce AC Switch, please announce AC Switch, please announce AC Switch!” And it happened. Safe to say, I almost woke up the entire (small) neighborhood.

I went through mostly that whole direct poker faced but WHEN I SAW ANIMAL CROSSING I GOT EXCITED!!! I was a bit underwhelmed when I saw she was gonna be in smash, but when I saw Tom Nook, I knew something was up!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

2019!!

can we expect the Zipper T Bunny post-egghunt action from Isabel?

coz this is definitely the time and place for it...

This is really exciting news, now I actually have a reason to buy a Switch in 2019! :D

I now have plans to get a Switch before the end of the year. None of us know when exactly in 2019 the game will come out, of course, but I'm just happy this won't be as long of a wait like what happened after New Leaf's announcement at E3 2010. Now, I need to decide between the Pok?mon bundle or the Smash bundle...

This is exactly what the forum needed. *cries*

This is great! Isabelle collectible is back, AC Switch is announced, and Isabelle will be in Smash. I’m probably going to get the Smash Switch bundle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back