• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing for Switch + Isabelle in Smash Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I need to decide between the Pok?mon bundle or the Smash bundle...

Me too! I'm so conflicted! I have a feeling Animal Crossing will get its own Switch Bundle and part of me wants to wait for that in case... but my favorite color is yellow and the Pokemon Let's Go Switch looks cute (but I'm not huge on Eevee). Decisions!

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT BANNER WHEN I LOGGED ON. It was great though it’s an amazing banner.

I came back to check this place because I was sure there'd be an announcement of some sort ;)

Wow... a lot of time and exciting by this game in Switch :blush:

im really glad they finally announced the new game! i was starting to lose hope in the game series.
i'll be really amazed if the game graphics are like the ones in the teaser :eek:

i cant wait for the game trailers too, what will be added to animal crossing?

This is good. I was watching the stream when It happened. Nintendo bamboozled us, but it all worked out in the end.

Pretty stoked!!!! Wonders if my Isabelle amiibos will work on the new smash...

Really excited for the new Animal Crossing! I haven?t touched my Switch in a few months, but looks like some awesome games coming soon

Really excited for the new Animal Crossing! I haven’t touched my Switch in a few months, but looks like some awesome games coming soon

Me, too.

I bought “Super Mario Odyssey” last November. The Nintendo Switch, too. I played the game; finished my defeat of Bowser; and put it down for several months. I just replayed some of it, again, over the last week. (I had forgotten so much.)

I hope this next “Animal Crossing” will bring great pleasure, and creativity, as experienced with “New Leaf.” But, I especially hope the welcome amiibo cards work as well there. (I haven’t gone through to read much of Bell Tree Forums about this matter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back