• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Day

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Well, Just wanna see how many people I can get to play animal crossing.

Pull out those copies and blow off that dust. Playing for just 1 minute will do;

The participating date will start on March 12, and end on March 14. All you have to do is go onto AC:CF and take a photo (Showing the date so I know you're not cheating), and post the photo here, in a spoiler. And you're done :)

Just wanna see how many people I can get to play animal crossing xD. A little fun for The Bell Tree.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sign Ups</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Jake.
Marlon88
EnzoScape
Peekab00m?
Azila?
Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu?</div>
Note: Having a '?' next to your name means you are undecided

Last edited:
Lol, I know I realised durin school and was like *censored.2.0* lol

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
IF i manage to sort my town out i'll be there.
Just what time will this be GMT?
My time - check my profile. Don't understand GMT. Though your town doesn't need to be cleaned up. You just have to go on for like 10 seconds and take a photo then post it here :)

Jake. said:
Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
IF i manage to sort my town out i'll be there.
Just what time will this be GMT?
My time - check my profile. Don't understand GMT. Though your town doesn't need to be cleaned up. You just have to go on for like 10 seconds and take a photo then post it here :)
Ah...
I havent got a Formatted SD card.
Sorry D:

Take a photo of the screen using a camera?

Back