• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing amiibo leaked

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
SI_Amiibo_E3.png

There goes my wallet again.

Thanks, Nintendo.

And this furthers my suspicions/hopes of an AC Wii U title on the horizon.

Just saw this on Twitter and updated my Instagram.
I hate to say it, but I think this is the best evidence we've had of a Wii-U title...
Which is kinda annoying with not having a Wii-U AND hoping to buy HHD + all 100 Amiibo cards already xD
I was convinced there wasn't going to be a Wii-U, now I'm no so sure...

Really excited to watch the E3 Digital Event now. Hopefully we'll be getting AC: Wii U! I'll spend so much money on everything though. :p

This is the first I'm hearing of this.....ugg there goes another $60 bucks. Maybe they will sell them in a set like they did with Splatoon, so they are a bit more affordable. You essentially got one amiibo free with the Splatoon pack. Also, I honestly didn't think there would be an Animal Crossing wiiU, but now I think it's inevitable. I don't think they would release amiibos just for Happy Home Designer especially since I think most people will be purchasing the cards for that game.

Omg no, now I want amiibos. If I was to get these tho, I'd want Villager and Pac-man too lol.

Yeah, same here. I dun geddit

I realized it's coz I'm jub linked directly from the site, and didn't upload the image elsewhere. So when the site took down the image, the pic changed. Which also adds to this being valid so swag

I don't see it. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I realized it's coz I'm jub linked directly from the site, and didn't upload the image elsewhere. So when the site took down the image, the pic changed. Which also adds to this being valid so swag
That explains everything. Wait until tomorrow everyone for those who didn't see it.

Those are adorable. I'd love to get them all. I want the garden shop tenant in amiibo form.

Back