Animal Crossing 3DS Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you expecting it to come out this year? There are many reasons why it's best to release it next year.

Although, the release date is TBA, so there's a very, very slight chance it will be released this year.

I think it's reasonable to have it released in 2012.Not much has been revealed in the trailer such as Fishing,Tom Nooks,Ables,ect.

The first Skyward Sword trailer was shown like in 2009 or 2010.After E3 2010.It still wasn't released,and it's still not released today.

I tend to just wait for Nintendo of Europe and stores to have the same release date before I preorder something.

I think it's reasonable to have it released in 2012.Not much has been revealed in the trailer such as Fishing,Tom Nooks,Ables,ect.

The first Skyward Sword trailer was shown like in 2009 or 2010.After E3 2010.It still wasn't released,and it's still not released today.
Yeah, but thats the last game Nintendo is making for Wii so ofc theyre going to stall/perfect.

i got a game stop release dates and mine said 01/03/2012 but thats still is not A real release date its just a place holder as nintendo and gamestop will tell you nintendo has not made a real realease date yet im hoping at tokyo game show next week we may learn more

Aw come on, guys stop complaining. I'm okay with it being released late (NOT REALLY). They probably put it out that late because they're improving more stuff in the game. If they released it really early some people would be complaining about something. But my focal point is they are releasing it out later to improve it. I'm done.

may i ask to have all of these "THIS IS THE RELEASE DATE OF AC3DS" threads locked until a real release date is given?

there's one bumped near every day, and they really don't need to be there if there's nothing concrete/more than a TBA date.

Well guess what you are all wrong animal crossing is coming out in january. (some people just dont get it) :!

may i ask to have all of these "THIS IS THE RELEASE DATE OF AC3DS" threads locked until a real release date is given?

there's one bumped near every day, and they really don't need to be there if there's nothing concrete/more than a TBA date.
FINALLY someone said it.

I can't wait, after the new year!!! Only halfma month away approx. :D

This thread is almost a year old, and that said, still hasn't had a post in about 4 months.
No need to bump

This whole thread is old and I don't get why everyone still posts in it :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back