• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Andrew’s art shop ☆〜(ゝ。∂ ) CLOSED 5 slots NMT or dreamies

BeanScribbles

Munching on Shrimp Chips,
Bells
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (25) +
Now that ACNH’s out, I’ve decided to open a new art shop after 3 years!

|1/3 SLOTS chibi|
1. Allainah
2. Miharu
3. Leohyrule

|1/2 SLOTS waist up|
1. Miharu

waist ups are 45 NMT
Chibis are 20 NMT

If you pay with a dreamie, you can choose either option :)
What I will draw:
-males/females
-animal crossing mayors/islanders
-OCs (not too detailed)
-kemomimi
-Couples (pay 2x)

What I will not draw:
-gore
-NSFW
-Mecha
-furry/anthro
-Anything that I deem uncomfortable

Payment comes after lineart and before coloring. I will not continue unless you pay.

I will pm you the final drawing once finished.
am3k0h.png
fareg4.png
z5ddik.jpeg
mfr83i.jpeg

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE AN ORDER FOR ANY REASON

Last edited:
Could I get a chibi of my islander! <3
ahhh sorry im having trouble attaching the picture one sec :)
references: https://imgur.com/a/OhKJxvS (included an imgur link bc attachments tend to be bad quality on here, cant figure out how to delete the attachments im sorry!)

i'd love a light yellow background maybe? items id love to see are pears, clovers, and/or star fragments perhaps? <3

Attachments

• islander ref 1 .jpg
    islander ref 1 .jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 113
  • islander ref 2.jpg
    islander ref 2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Ahhh your art is so cute! I’d love a chibi!!
I7UtoFE.jpg

f081rR4.jpg

She has freckles and blue eyes ^^ She’s also wearing the cherry blossom pochette not shown in the picture but I’ll update with a reference of it in a sec!

Last edited:
Could I get a chibi of my mayor!! <3
Added to the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh your art is so cute! I’d love a chibi!!
I7UtoFE.jpg

She has freckles and blue eyes ^^ She’s also wearing the cherry blossom pochette not shown in the picture but I’ll update with a preference of it in a sec!

Added to the list!

aaa i would love a chibi!
References: x x she has one tiny black heart under each eye and the bandage set. The glasses are optional.
edit: she has white shorts and the socks are black and kinda translucent, they also have lines that are darker. The shoes are like the dr marten boots basically lmao

Last edited:
I'd love a chibi too! They're so cute! Not hard to believe they filled up this fast haha

I'd love a chibi too! They're so cute! Not hard to believe they filled up this fast haha

Sorry, I won’t be taking any more chibis! Hope you’ll understand! I also won’t be doing a waitlist this time because it puts too much pressure on me ><

So sad I missed out on this- your art is adorable and worth so much more !!!

Last edited:
I'll be keeping an eye out if you ever open up chibis again :) I'd easily pay 500+ tbt for one, they're worth much more than 150!

references: (included an imgur link bc attachments tend to be bad quality on here, cant figure out how to delete the attachments im sorry!)

i'd love a light yellow background maybe? items id love to see are pears, clovers, and/or star fragments perhaps? <3
references: (included an imgur link bc attachments tend to be bad quality on here, cant figure out how to delete the attachments im sorry!)

pm’d final drawing!

Back